Republic 4 class leveling group

darthtayls

I am looking for 3 people to join me in leveling to 50 and roleplaying together on the republic side. I am trying to do this either every day or every other day for atleast 2-4 hours a day. I am very new to roleplay so I'm gonna need people who are patient and can help me learn the ropes. Must be 18 or older to apply. I would prefer to use vent or team speak, but I don't have a channel so I'm not gonna make it mandatory unless someone does have a channel. It shall mostly be IC but we can have times of OOC when someone is afk or when we wanna take a break.

I would prefer to play the Jedi knight sentinel class but am willing to be flexible on what class I play.

I would also appreciate it if I could get an experienced rper to lead the group.

Application

Availability and timezone:

Preferred class:

Preferred server if any:

Thank you

Edited by darthtayls
added in my info

I have created a Jedi Consular to level with you. His name is Mundoya, he is on Bergeron Colony, the west coast RP realm.

He is at the platform with the speeder and has done zero quests.

I have no ventrilo server or anything so we can RP with text and emotes for now. Maybe once we start it we can find a trooper and smuggler to join us when we reach the fleet.

I'm east coast and can play 7pm to around 11pm (4pm-8pm your time) most days. What do you say we start soon, maybe even today (saturday the 11th) or tomorrow?

I'll look at this forum periodically today while we set this up.

I have created a Jedi Consular to level with you. His name is Mundoya, he is on Bergeron Colony, the west coast RP realm.

He is at the platform with the speeder and has done zero quests.

I have no ventrilo server or anything so we can RP with text and emotes for now. Maybe once we start it we can find a trooper and smuggler to join us when we reach the fleet.

I'm east coast and can play 7pm to around 11pm (4pm-8pm your time) most days. What do you say we start soon, maybe even today (saturday the 11th) or tomorrow?

I'll look at this forum periodically today while we set this up.

Sounds good I will be on a round 4 server time

Edited by darthtayls