Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collector's Edition Vendor and the Cartel Shop

FontusSW

Read any advertisement for the collectors edition, "access to exclusive vendor- with a dynamic assortment of items" the items are dynamic not exclusive. Dumb or not its the case.

If they want to cycle in new items and cycle out old items that's fine by me. But while in they're on the CE vendor they should be exclusive.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom Line: Bioware thought SWTOR was going to be huge and be able to keep million of subscribers playing it giving them lots of cash, well after 3 months it nose dived and then went from subscriber only to F2P, all their original plans went out the window....

Now with a cash shop don't expect the CE Vendor to be updated, I wouldn't be surprised if they remove it altogether.... Their compensation is to give you 1000 cartel coins....

Ask anyone who has bought a CE version of any MMO how they feel about it 3-4 months later, they all feel like they got screwed.... The CE version is just a money grab by Software Companies to squeeze every extra penny out of their customers.

Edited by Monoth

Ask anyone who has bought a CE version of any MMO how they feel about it 3-4 months later, they all feel like they got screwed.... The CE version is just a money grab by Software Companies to squeeze every extra penny out of their customers.

Ask me.. ask me!! :D

While I agree that some MMO CEs are crap.... this one is great. I like it very much. Then again... I did not buy it for the digital items... I bought it for the real items and the digital items are just additional perks. I also make heavy use of the CE merchant for companion gear as it's cheap, easy, and low level to access for fully adaptive modable armor.

Anyone who spent the list price on the CE for this MMO for the CE merchant... your wound is self inflicted.

Edited by Andryah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.