Post your Marauder looks!

Fubarge

I like how everyone with the xenotech is like the exact same... rakata legs and boots or marauders boots... Sigh. Be original peoples.

If more people had Campaign/WH gear (as appropriate) you'd see more variety.

I'm about 2-3 weeks away from HM Denova with any regularity, and stuck with Rakata shells for 2 piece set bonus (worthwhile). Need some sort of headgear to fill in the massively oversized hood on the Xenotech body, so that means hands/legs/feet are options for set bonuses.

Darth Clawfoot looks like crap, so hands/legs it is.

But then comes the other problem... very few boots actually look appropriate with the bulky armor of Rakata shells, and even fewer color match into anything sane with Xenotech body.

Thus, Ablative Laquerous ftw (not Marauder's, though it's the same wireframe :p).

I do kind of wish they'd moved the set bonuses from shell to armoring starting at Rakata tier. Many people can get Rakata, many fewer do HM Denova. So there's a lot of cookie cutter looks for PVErs, just due to a lack of real options. I don't consider the 4 piece set bonus worthwhile, but there's no reason to drop the 2 piece, and that becomes the limiting factor for aesthetics.

Edited by Omophorus

If more people had Campaign/WH gear (as appropriate) you'd see more variety.

I'm about 2-3 weeks away from HM Denova with any regularity, and stuck with Rakata shells for 2 piece set bonus (worthwhile). Need some sort of headgear to fill in the massively oversized hood on the Xenotech body, so that means hands/legs/feet are options for set bonuses.

Darth Clawfoot looks like crap, so hands/legs it is.

But then comes the other problem... very few boots actually look appropriate with the bulky armor of Rakata shells, and even fewer color match into anything sane with Xenotech body.

Thus, Ablative Laquerous ftw (not Marauder's, though it's the same wireframe :p).

I do kind of wish they'd moved the set bonuses from shell to armoring starting at Rakata tier. Many people can get Rakata, many fewer do HM Denova. So there's a lot of cookie cutter looks for PVErs, just due to a lack of real options. I don't consider the 4 piece set bonus worthwhile, but there's no reason to drop the 2 piece, and that becomes the limiting factor for aesthetics.

fervent battle boots match up very nicely with the xenotech chest actually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
http://i.imgur.com/3ntcS.jpg

This is mine

Kinda necro but mind telling what chest is that?

Or if anyone else knows, I'd appreciate the name.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8121/faykan.jpg

Faykan, TOFN (EU)

Older pic. I've recently changed the sabers to Fear and Hatred, but the rest is the same.

Also this. White coat? Yes please

Edited by gibmachine

Kinda necro but mind telling what chest is that?

Or if anyone else knows, I'd appreciate the name.

Also this. White coat? Yes please

The first pic is the chest you got from the event on nar shaddaa and the second pic, check I believe the corellia comms vendor or GTN, you'll find it for a stupid price on GTN.