BioWare co-founder Greg Zeschuk has resigned

Hunny_Bun

That doesn't make sense to me, how would the companies be competition if they bought them out?

They bought them to make less competition, then they use the man until they effectivly ruin it then they bury the company.

Look at Bioware, it was such a respected company for RPGs 2.5 million people bought SWTOR, EA has ruined their rep to the point people won't buy bioware games anymore so by this time next year bioware will not longer even be a label on anything just like Mythic is gone.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They bought them to make less competition, then they use the man until they effectivly ruin it then they bury the company.

Look at Bioware, it was such a respected company for RPGs 2.5 million people bought SWTOR, EA has ruined their rep to the point people won't buy bioware games anymore so by this time next year bioware will not longer even be a label on anything just like Mythic is gone.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I knew they milked them until they become useless, I just misunderstood what was typed.

Thats the point, they want those companies out of the market. Less competition.

Except that this is an industry where competition is good. It keeps companies on their toes, which is good for gamers as it means they strive to beat eachother.

*Looks at Call of Duty and Battlefield*

You know what, nevermind.

Except that this is an industry where competition is good. It keeps companies on their toes, which is good for gamers as it means they strive to beat eachother.

*Looks at Call of Duty and Battlefield*

You know what, nevermind.

Competition makes for better games, that is very very true. However big companies like EA do not care about making better games, they care about making money... why make a better game (which is more expensive) when they can buy out and ruin their competition (cheaper).