Alright next set of questions

XBlackNiteX

Well last time i was here i asked about gearing up. So far i have a few black hole pieces and the rest columi. I'd say i'm doing a decent job so far. But my next question is for a gunnery commando, what kind of relic would best benefit me? Along with that what kind of relic/adrenal combo should i be using?

Well last time i was here i asked about gearing up. So far i have a few black hole pieces and the rest columi. I'd say i'm doing a decent job so far. But my next question is for a gunnery commando, what kind of relic would best benefit me? Along with that what kind of relic/adrenal combo should i be using?

Firstly, when you say you have some Black Hole, what BH do you have currently? seems strange you have BH and no rakata at all. I would suggest dailies and getting at least rakata implants and ear piece (unless those were the BH you have). Get into some HM EV and KP runs to get yourself some Rakata

Secondly, I would suggest getting the matrix datacron and augmenting it. That will give you a great boost up front, and the BBB datacron pieces are pretty easy to get.

Firstly, when you say you have some Black Hole, what BH do you have currently? seems strange you have BH and no rakata at all. I would suggest dailies and getting at least rakata implants and ear piece (unless those were the BH you have). Get into some HM EV and KP runs to get yourself some Rakata

Secondly, I would suggest getting the matrix datacron and augmenting it. That will give you a great boost up front, and the BBB datacron pieces are pretty easy to get.

I have the bh greaves (legs) since it was my weakest part of my set at the time. I got coms from dailies, and the server transfer thing... even though i didn't transfer. All of my characters got it apparently. I already have the ear piece and implants since i bought both implants to save time and used the daily coms for the ear piece. Spent a good portion of my time making money so i could spare the 500k for them. I'll look into the Matrix datacron sounds interesting.

Just got the matrix cube, it boosted me up quite a bit. I noticed i can only have one, does the other relic not matter or is there another relic i should be using?

You can equip two relics, and you will get the passive stats from both. If your second relic has an activated ability, it shares its cool down with the other relic. But, since you've got your matrix cube, which is all passive, that doesn't apply.

You can equip two relics, and you will get the passive stats from both. If your second relic has an activated ability, it shares its cool down with the other relic. But, since you've got your matrix cube, which is all passive, that doesn't apply.

Ah, i see. So i pick one of which gives me a stat boost or something of my liking then use that. Since i get the boost from the other relic at all times. I'll experiment with what seems to boost my damage more. Thanks for helping me out =D.