Possible to heal companions of another player, resp. ...

Anankeus

To be precise - I Know I can heal the companion of another player if I am member of a group. But! In combat I have MY companion as a fixed window on the left, so i can controll health etc - and I have a the othergroup members in teh Groups list. But not their companions.

If we decide to play for example a Mission for 4 players with 3 Players and one companion - I always loose the companion in the hectic of the combat.

Is there any way to "fix" the companion of another player, that I can controll him during combat and heal etc.?

You can't control the companion of another player, but I don't think that's what you were asking.

Companions typically show up at the bottom of a player's group frame. There will be a second health bar and second portrait, and that belongs to the the companion. You can target it there. If that's not big enough for you, or if you use operation frames instead of party frames, then you can set the companion as your focus target (Alt+F) and use that to keep track of its health.

I believe you could at one point set your group frame to look like ops fames? Im not sure if this removes the companion from the group portraits or if it is still possible to do this.

Try just viewing a group frame the companion is normally below the persons name. Alternatively you could possibly 'Focus Frame' the companion (ALT+F) this might work?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.