If they remade Star Wars the original 3 movies ....

Nippon

Instead of remaking the Trilogy what they need to do and i wish i still had the damn quote of Ol GL saying this.

If that he was going to do a 7,8,9 he'd of used the Timothy Zahn Trilogy with Thrawn.

So instead of remaking the original 3, how bout who would you want to see in Heir to the empire, Dark Forces Rising and The Last command.

Kinda a copy from another thread but the first 3, best to just leave them be and i say do the Zahn Trilogy as 7-9.

Who would you have play the Main characters.......

Han Solo = Robert downey Junior

Luke Skywalker = Chris Pine

Princess Leia = Jessica Biel

Obi Wan = Ewan Mcgregor

Lando Calrisian = Don Cheadle

Personally I would like to see it happen, Im a die hard Star Wars fan and the originals will always hold a place in my heart, but Star Wars is timeless and i think would be amazing with todays technology and the right actors...

Star Trek was awesome, some said it could not be done, but what a job they did...

Batman

Spiderman

Total Recall

At the end of the day, certain films have been done and the originality is drying, reasons to make new and different films becomes impossible.

I think there is room for a Star Wars remake considering its 35 years old now.

Yeah could be a good idea.

Han Solo = Andy Samberg

Luke Skywalker = Brad Pitt

Princess Leia = Jessica Alba

Obi Wan = Obi Wan from the prequels (just age him with computers)

Lando Calrisian = Jack Black (just paint his face with black)

Who would you have play the Main characters.......

Han Solo = Robert downey Junior

Luke Skywalker = Chris Pine

Princess Leia = Jessica Biel

Obi Wan = Ewan Mcgregor

Lando Calrisian = Don Cheadle

Personally I would like to see it happen, Im a die hard Star Wars fan and the originals will always hold a place in my heart, but Star Wars is timeless and i think would be amazing with todays technology and the right actors...

Star Trek was awesome, some said it could not be done, but what a job they did...

Batman

Spiderman

Total Recall

At the end of the day, certain films have been done and the originality is drying, reasons to make new and different films becomes impossible.

I think there is room for a Star Wars remake considering its 35 years old now.

I would love a re-make I never understand the hate for them , if you dont want to see them don't watch them.