Grav Round -> Disadvantage vs. BountyHounters?

ichebem

Hello,

the debuff of Grav Round is triggered when the animation hits the target.

On the other hand its looks to me as if the debuff of the BountyHounter is instant.

Could you share this insight? I'm lying or something is wrong.

Hello,

the debuff of Grav Round is triggered when the animation hits the target.

On the other hand its looks to me as if the debuff of the BountyHounter is instant.

Could you share this insight? I'm lying or something is wrong.

Nah, you're just wrong.

Random video I have nothing to do with:

Rocket flies through air... then damages.

just watched your vid m8 and after your rocket fires which is basically the channel time it goes lands and does damage whereas with troopers grav round it channels goes lands then does damage so the op is correct probably over 5 mins u would get more rockets in than a trooper can get grav rounds

just watched your vid m8 and after your rocket fires which is basically the channel time it goes lands and does damage whereas with troopers grav round it channels goes lands then does damage so the op is correct probably over 5 mins u would get more rockets in than a trooper can get grav rounds

Are you serious, I post a video and you manage to mis-see things in it?

1) There's a channel time with sparks flying out of his ***. The same channel time as Grav Round.

2) The rocket launches, flies through the air and hits someone. The same flying through the air as Grav Round.

Grav round seems like it has a delay because the projectile is a lot faster...they hit at the same time after a cast.

I think you guys have missed the question or just sidetracked. He isn't asking about the cast time and damage, he is asking about the debuff the skill puts on someone. From the video link on BH and from another video I saw on Commando, the debuff was being applied right after the damage for both. Unless things have changed around in patches, the debuff looks to be applied at the same time, right after the damage. If anyone has any current footage, please post. Edited by Mightyshagy

There is no difference. That is what they were saying. Both grav round tracer missle apply buffs and debuffs once fired and once it hits its target (buffs-debuffs respectively). I have played both commando and bh several times and can say with confidence that is the case. Also remember that the commando and bh are mirrored classes, so each tree and attack closely resemble, if not exactly the same, to each other.