Anyone have a good hybrid DPS/Off-Healer build?

Brad-

I'm still relatively new, but I've done the healing tree up to 22 and it's pretty solid. Just maximize a "Grav Round" build as far as you can up.

Again, shooting from the hip, and untested, but I would guess This

Be in Support if you're healing, and AP if you're dpsing. Probably only okay at going back and forth, but your kolto bombs are beefy, and they're souped up from early tier gunnery talents, and they drop a HoT at the same time.

Your survivability will go up a bit from heavy trooper and advanced tech (for when you stay close to tank and kolto).

I mean... it seems to work on paper? You're missing out on reserve round (which means less ammo regen) and demo round, but you've still got grav spam and high impact bolt synergy, and full auto will take a little more spotlight in your rotation since demo is missing.

I Welcome feedback from those who've tried.

Hybrids don't work. You end up not doing enough healing to actually keep anyone alive, and not doing enough damage to be relevant. As a fully specced healer, you can still help with damage at a pinch. As a fully specced DPS, you can still spot heal. Trying to do both at the same time means that you can't do either one well enough to matter.

I'm still relatively new, but I've done the healing tree up to 22 and it's pretty solid. Just maximize a "Grav Round" build as far as you can up.

Again, shooting from the hip, and untested, but I would guess This

Be in Support if you're healing, and AP if you're dpsing. Probably only okay at going back and forth, but your kolto bombs are beefy, and they're souped up from early tier gunnery talents, and they drop a HoT at the same time.

Your survivability will go up a bit from heavy trooper and advanced tech (for when you stay close to tank and kolto).

I mean... it seems to work on paper? You're missing out on reserve round (which means less ammo regen) and demo round, but you've still got grav spam and high impact bolt synergy, and full auto will take a little more spotlight in your rotation since demo is missing.

I Welcome feedback from those who've tried.

The only critique/question I have is: can you build 'combat support cell' charges without having combat support cell active? What I am looking at is the fact that you have selected the 'cell charger' talents, as well as the 'supercharge cells', and 'field medicine'. If you can build up support cell charge by activating medical probe via 'field medicine', than this build will work.

But in order to get 'cell charger' to even work, you need to have armor-piercing rounds activated. You catch my drift? I'm not sure if this won't work per se, it's just that those two things kind of contradict each other.

Otherwise, it looks to be a solid hybrid build! (and one I would choose if I were looking to accomplish the same)