Token of Good Will ??

Nippon

So lets be fair, the Denova bug wasnt exactly game breaking to a lot of people, but it did effect quite a few to be honest....

It was no players fault what actually happened. But a lot of us missed out on at least 10-25 BH tokens in the past few days. Now I have 5 level 50s all capable of doing the bugged content, but im not going to sit here and say that I would have done 5 OPS runs in the past 2 days, nor will i say i would have run 10 Flash-points ( this was also bugged for players wanting to run as friend groups, yes we could have done it solo, but that is not the point) on those characters.

I did miss out on quite a few tokens on at least 2 of my Toons, and as a Token of Good Will I think Bioware should resend the 25 BH comms to everyone in the game...

Lets be fair, its a digital item that costs nothing and was coded 2 days ago to be sent in the mail.

Would it kill you to show your player-base that you do care, you do give a crap, and you are actually sorry for what happened.

Personally this is aimed more at EA than Bioware, I have no doubt that a Bioware Dev would do this hands down, but an EA suit is a different story....time to show the few 100 thousand players here, Just what your made of guys.....

/agree

/disagree

No.

I know you would like them but then again they will send them to everyone? No reason to give everyone something for free because some people couldnt get it the proper way (because it was bugged)

Sorry for what happened is fixing it quickly and making sure this doesnt happen again to the best of their ability. Just giving out stuff because something was broken to make the players happy will just make them think that its ok and that the next time it happens they can just give out tokens again

Edited by Emeda

Personally I don't care for gear. I know everything in the game is digital which is worthless at the end of the day but that's just an extremely stupid bit of argument because players are spending their real life time on it.

But know also that any gear, absolutely any one, can eventually be replaced by a better piece. I'm not saying that if it were a vanity or cosmetic item then I'd be worried, but I personally don't give a crap about these BH comms.

Remember guys, if you got everything in the game quickly there might not be much left to do anymore.

Edited by Starleash

No.

I know you would like them but then again they will send them to everyone? No reason to give everyone something for free because some people couldnt get it the proper way (because it was bugged)

Sorry for what happened is fixing it quickly and making sure this doesnt happen again to the best of their ability. Just giving out stuff because something was broken to make the players happy will just make them think that its ok and that the next time it happens they can just give out tokens again

TBH I dont need them, its more of a <Show us what you are prepared to do>, when things go badly wrong, im not asking for a cash refund, im not asking for anything other than a Token gesture, TBH I could not care less if it only happens once...

IMHO this is a chance for the team of EA and Bioware to say, ok we made some mistakes, we haven't delivered everything we promised in the past 9 months, we have neglected our community and players to a boiling point that spilled over yesterday on these boards, and we have been the catalyst for a lot of the frustration and rage threads created here on a daily basis...

Here is a gesture that we hope shows you we do care, we will refund or give our players Imaginary digital items that physically cost us nothing to produce as Token of good will, and by doing this set a staple for getting our content out, tested and checked so we dont have to do it again...

I mend furniture for a living, if i scratched, broke or returned anything to my customers in a state worse than they left it with me, I would feel morally obliged to compensate my customer for that item, or restore it to its original condition....!!

But that's just me. Its also why I have a very good reputation at what i do, and why I have a well paid job with a boss that trusts me 100% with his business.

Just saying is all

This is not about getting some gear that I already have ... :)

Edited by Nippon