Why is there people doing daily?

boobaffet

I have two reasons for doing them:

1. I have an alt that needs ear pieces, implants, and relics. I'll run that guy until he's got them.

2. I need cash to pull mods. Mod removal has been my biggest expense in the game by far, even more than repairs.

They need to reduce the cost of mod removal. Drastically. I like giving my characters and their companions unique looks, and I'd be tempted to buy cash shop armor, right up to the point where I remember I'll have to grind dailies for three days just for one character or companion's remodding costs.

Where do you get Rakata level hil & barrel?

You can't get Rakata level hitt/barrel from dailies. You can't even get Tionese quality hilt/barrel. You can get rating 126 hilt/barrel though.

It is worth doing the dailies for money and for gearing up if you want to give yourself a leg up into HM Flashpoints.

Well, I do dailies not only on my main but with my alts for several reasons. Most of them have been covered, creds, relics, earpieces, implants, mounts, and schematics. However, one bonus from the dailies which has not been mentioned is companion affection.

On Belsavis and Illum dailies, I get constant companion affection points based on my responses. As a result, I have maxed the affection on all my companions which through legacy gives my companions bonuses to Presence, Accuracy, Healing, Damage, etc. etc. depending on their class. This has really helped my lower level toons as the legacy bonuses apply to all of my toons. I see a huge improvement on the effectiveness of the companions for my lower level toons.

Edited by Rafaman

I do them to get credits to send to my new alts to mae sure they have the best gear they can get.

I don't really mind them - I do the 3 on Ilum and then the 3 easy ones on Belsavis, takes 45-50 mins, make 65-75k, then switch and do on a 2nd 50, so 140-150k for 90 mins or so.

- Credits (ripping out mods, supporting alts, buying style-gear... (yeah, I'm one of those..) )

- Daily Commendations for (after I was equipped) boosting companion's equip to make dailys faster in return and then go on to implants...

- I actually have fun doing these dailies xD (which puzzles me, 'cause I hated doing dailies in that other game, that-must-not-be-named ^^ )

(And I love it every time, to tell that guy on Belsavis, that he's lucky to outlive this mistake :D )

I am mostly a PvP player... but one get there not many credits, so I do the PvE Dailies from time to time... bought both speeders from Daily comms and a few recipes for my artifice, even though I don't know if I will ever get a group to try the nightmare pilgrim.

While we're on the subject of Dailies, I do hope that the next daily area on Belsavis is as good as the Black Hole. IMO black hole was really well done because the quests are varied and interesting, the heroic 4 boss is fun and the area encourages PvP between the two factions. The current Ilum and Belsavis quests are very boring in comparison and require far too much traveling.

Take note BioWare.

Seriously i dont get it. Im talking about the corellia/illum/otherone weekly.

I mean sure if you enjoy doing them everyday its fine, but if you are grinding them then why are you doing it.

I heard so many time people saying they have to grind weekly just to remove mods or stuff like that.. is this serious?

Money is hard to get in this game?

Or is it for the 200daily com so you can buy a inheritance mainhand weapon?

Why does anybody grind any dailies at end game in any game? For the money.

While we're on the subject of Dailies, I do hope that the next daily area on Belsavis is as good as the Black Hole. IMO black hole was really well done because the quests are varied and interesting, the heroic 4 boss is fun and the area encourages PvP between the two factions. The current Ilum and Belsavis quests are very boring in comparison and require far too much traveling.

Take note BioWare.

I don't mind the Ilum dailies at all. I actually do those first as they pay more and are a bit quicker than the BH ones. If I have time I'll do BH but I'll probably never again do Belsavis. Those are just way too spread out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.