Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Collector's Edition $29.99 at GameStop

DarkKnights

Do these $30 CEs come with the Darth Malgus statue?

I bought the CE at original price. I wanted it basically everything except the statue, but was told it was so expensive because of the statue. My statue hasn't even left it's box.

Not hating, I realize we pay a higher price for early adoption and things usually come down in price over time.

Yup they come with everything they did when they first launched.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good for those who get it now I guess. Maybe the VIP Lounge will actually have someone in it :p

I really wish the lounge had more offering to it. I remember when it was first announced that it actually sounded like something kinda cool. It's now just an absolute ghost town. I feel sorry for people who spent a million credits to get access to it...

Well good for those who get it now I guess. Maybe the VIP Lounge will actually have someone in it :p

It will still be deserted. There is no reason to go there. The VIP vendor has 1 item on it thats it. The CE items are the same as launch again no big deal. Maybe if they had chairs you could sit in or maybe mini games you could play. As is I dont see many people hanging out up there.

I know, there isn't much draw is there. I've been out of the game for a while and logged back in last night and when up there to check things out see what was new. I was somewhat disappointed, I was playing on RP server and was happy to find 2 others up there RPing. Left them to do their thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.