Best way to Social Run?

8 points is where you "Win" the conversation choice and your character gets to speak.

4 points is where someone else "Won" the conversation and their character speaks.

The Essles flashpoint gives you the most social points. However, the 1.3 patch added social points for fighting boss battles and doing other things together. I've gotten more social points running operations (since 1.3) than I have doing flashpoints.

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, I'll ask my guild about it. Do you think doing social runs is still a decent way to get social points? (I'm only lv28, so it may be different for lv50s)

The fastest way remains to speed-run Esseles. About 150-175 soc points per run if ran in a 4-member group.

If you run flashpoints with the group finder, you get about 2 soc points per boss. Not much, but it helps.

Some Heroics have convos, if you do them while grouped up you'll get some soc points. The more in the group, the more soc points you'll get.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.