Multi-Level PVP ???

tidebearius

I find it quite discouraging that at level 48 I can go into a PVP session and have no advantage over a level 10.

I understand the concept of "global equality" as I call it for PVP....but lets get serious.

For working on getting your valor up there should be some kind of option.

I would like to see a queue for variety if nothing else. Possibly queue up for all 49 and below in one instance, and then have staged instances for pvp.....something like 10 - 19, then 20 - 29, etc

A variety that would attract others would be good. I think that the way pvp is now is truly broken and causes boredom with others...at least that is what I am finding out. The best thing I do is go onto another, grind out and play pvp with new toons....at least it is some variety.

I have 3 50s and working on 4 and 5

This is just my rant:rak_03:

I find it quite discouraging that at level 48 I can go into a PVP session and have no advantage over a level 10.

I understand the concept of "global equality" as I call it for PVP....but lets get serious.

For working on getting your valor up there should be some kind of option.

I would like to see a queue for variety if nothing else. Possibly queue up for all 49 and below in one instance, and then have staged instances for pvp.....something like 10 - 19, then 20 - 29, etc

A variety that would attract others would be good. I think that the way pvp is now is truly broken and causes boredom with others...at least that is what I am finding out. The best thing I do is go onto another, grind out and play pvp with new toons....at least it is some variety.

I have 3 50s and working on 4 and 5

This is just my rant:rak_03:

Enjoy your week long queue that never pops since there aren't enough low level players in your current bracket.

There would be plenty if they ever enabled cross world pvp as another MMO does.....

This is how it was done by a couple of other games.

Well, cross server would solve quite a few problems the game currently has but that seems to be something they don't know how to implement or it costs too much.

38 skill points doesn't constitute enough of an advantage for you??

I really don't see your point. I can understand why a low level pvp'er would want level dependent brackets... But someone who can create a 31 spec build with 7 points left over should NOT be posting here about lack of advantage over level 10 guys.

The 10-49 bracket is fine as it is. Learn to take advantage of the bolster mechanic. @ lvl 48 I sure hope you don't use greens (if you care about your pvp experience)

Pimp yourself out in lvl 47 purples. Get your hands on 14 blue augments, take advantage of the fact you are able to get mods that are inherently better than lowbie stuff. Or prepare for level 49 and pimp yourself out there... You WILL be seeing a difference in usefulness.

I've got 3 toons in the lowbie brackets at the moment. 1 of those 3 is geared in ****** stuff, other two aren't. Huuuge difference in wz usefulness.

You still have a distinct advantage over a lvl 10 in a WZ. With most of your abilities unlocked at your level you still have the advantage. If your argument is you can't roll a lowbie with 1 or 2 abilities then I really don't know what to tell you. As you already know making low levels viable in WZs is what makes it so fun and accessible to all.

I have fun playing my low level Vanguard against higher level players in WZ. Do I win a lot most encounters solo? Nope. Do I give my opponents fits because they can't roll me easily in 5 seconds? Yes I love it. It's not uncommon for 1-4 opposing players ignore my team capping a door or turret because they want a "perceived" easy kill. So they chase me for "x" minutes and ignore everything else.

Heck it's not uncommon for a level 13-17 Operative put a hurting on me and I'm level 33. Do I get upset I can't roll him/her? Nope. But I do hate them back stabs!!!:D