[Video] The Shadow Assassin - Shinarika

Xinika

Watchmen

Canderous Ordo

Jedi Shadow PvP

Latest entry to the Jedi Shadow PvP series with emphasis on the high versatility and playstyle of 23/1/17. Featuring some Infiltration and Balance clips, with no further delay, sit back and enjoy the show!

Infiltration

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#2032-1vc2k78cki-3

Balance

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#32-i-1fe72e8f2f

23/1/17

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#79e162fe-6-2e830f

Track List

Underworld - Glam Bucket

Star Chaser - So High

Wow you really remind me of some of the best Shadow/Sin players on Dalborra such as Peek, Ewa, Silent, and so on. I really wish there is a cross server pvp option soon. Would like to get rofl stomped by different people from different servers.

Wow you really remind me of some of the best Shadow/Sin players on Dalborra such as Peek, Ewa, Silent, and so on. I really wish there is a cross server pvp option soon. Would like to get rofl stomped by different people from different servers.

Cross server will solve several core problems this game is experiencing right now. It must be pursued. F2P will only be a temp fix and is not this game's salvation.

Watchmen

Canderous Ordo

Jedi Shadow PvP

Latest entry to the Jedi Shadow PvP series with emphasis on the high versatility and playstyle of 23/1/17. Featuring some Infiltration and Balance clips, with no further delay, sit back and enjoy the show!

Infiltration

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#2032-1vc2k78cki-3

Balance

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#32-i-1fe72e8f2f

23/1/17

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/Shadow#79e162fe-6-2e830f

Track List

Underworld - Glam Bucket

Star Chaser - So High

To be completely honest, and this is no offense to you, Shadow/Assassin videos are pretty boring as I feel like their combat animations are lacking...

Instead of focusing on fights, be it 1v1 or 1v2, I feel like this could be a much more entertaining video if you focused on clutch plays, like the one where you got the ball in huttball by enemy goal line and scored.

To be completely honest, and this is no offense to you, Shadow/Assassin videos are pretty boring as I feel like their combat animations are lacking...

That pretty much goes for everyone that doesn't play a Guardian/Jugg or Sent/Marauder. I play an Op and its even more boring cause the knife strikes are so fast, now, and I don't have the glow bat to make them more "exciting". Could be worse, you could play a PT and, even though you're holding a gun, all of your attacks come off of your left hand.

Edited by Trauglodyte

Awesome video, thanks for posting... makes me wanna go back to my assassin. :)

Oh and LOVE the second song you used, found it on a Trancemaster collection a while ago, and used it in a bunch of mixes.

Good to see I'm not the only one who appreciates it :D

Instead of focusing on fights, be it 1v1 or 1v2, I feel like this could be a much more entertaining video if you focused on clutch plays, like the one where you got the ball in huttball by enemy goal line and scored.

I like this video much much more than just some random ADD inflicted montage of 3 second clips. This is real, visceral actual action. You can tell his ability by watching it, as opposed to just the 50 best 3 second clips of your life.

I like this video much much more than just some random ADD inflicted montage of 3 second clips. This is real, visceral actual action. You can tell his ability by watching it, as opposed to just the 50 best 3 second clips of your life.

People like different things. I've strive to put together a collection of many different aspects of PvP. I find the 1-3 sec clips of glory okay for some areas, but having a whole 5-10 m video based on it is lackluster.

We actually have a Guardian Tank video upcoming :).

Oh jeez!

By the way, I died a little bit on the inside during your brief moments as Decept. I swear, its like watching The Little Engine That Could in a video game. I don't know who designed that spec but it is a gigantic cluster of bad. But you made it look good, somehow. I tip my hat to you!

Oh jeez!

By the way, I died a little bit on the inside during your brief moments as Decept. I swear, its like watching The Little Engine That Could in a video game. I don't know who designed that spec but it is a gigantic cluster of bad. But you made it look good, somehow. I tip my hat to you!

It's unfortunate about the reality of the spec. Perhaps we should start showing videos of it underperforming?

hey shin,

HUGE fan of your vids, has kept me going on my lady shadow. I was wondering at what time codes are what specs?, you list 3 specs but dont give any hints as to where in the video your using what spec?. I'd love to be able to see what battles you fought with what specs to understand their usage in PvP (I PvP 90% of the time)

If you can help me out with this I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

hey shin,

HUGE fan of your vids, has kept me going on my lady shadow. I was wondering at what time codes are what specs?, you list 3 specs but dont give any hints as to where in the video your using what spec?. I'd love to be able to see what battles you fought with what specs to understand their usage in PvP (I PvP 90% of the time)

If you can help me out with this I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Infil 6:27 - 6:58

Balance 7:46 - 8:12

Rest is 23/1/17

There's a few fillers w/ infil, but it's pretty obvious when I play the spec. (Whirly spinny saber animation.)

Do you tutor? Since RWZ's are unfortunately being dominated by teams of 2 23/1/17 assassins, 1 full tank assassin, 2 Vanguards/Powertechs DPS spec(LoLShot) and 2 full healers and a sage/sorc hybrid dps-heal.

I have rolled an assassin in hopes of being competitively on par due to the utility of pulls and knockbacks all of the mentioned classes have.

Please keep posting videos :)

Do you tutor? Since RWZ's are unfortunately being dominated by teams of 2 23/1/17 assassins, 1 full tank assassin, 2 Vanguards/Powertechs DPS spec(LoLShot) and 2 full healers and a sage/sorc hybrid dps-heal.

I have rolled an assassin in hopes of being competitively on par due to the utility of pulls and knockbacks all of the mentioned classes have.

Please keep posting videos :)

I try to teach as best I can, though my style is a bit different from most. Anyways, thank you :).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.