Lets be friends

MandalorManiac

Hello all, I have been playing for about 4 months now and enjoy the game very much. I do have a small issue though...well it's not really an issue more of a dilemma I guess, if you will. Anyway, heroic and flashpoint missions do require grouping and it's not always easy finding folks to group with and when I do we complete mission and go our separate ways so i need to start building up friends. Being that this the "community" forum I thought I would reach out to some of the folks in here and see if I can make some friends and that way when I do heed help I can just reach out to someone:).

So if anyone is interested MandalorManiac is my id.

Thanks

Hello all, I have been playing for about 4 months now and enjoy the game very much. I do have a small issue though...well it's not really an issue more of a dilemma I guess, if you will. Anyway, heroic and flashpoint missions do require grouping and it's not always easy finding folks to group with and when I do we complete mission and go our separate ways so i need to start building up friends. Being that this the "community" forum I thought I would reach out to some of the folks in here and see if I can make some friends and that way when I do heed help I can just reach out to someone:).

Thanks

Very nice idea but you may want to state which server you are on so that way you can build friends and even find a guild on that server.

Thanks

<removed> Poster above asked exactly my same question :D

Edited by Master_Nate