Quickbar

Incariol

Melee attacks 2,3,4,5

Ranged attacks shift+1,2,3,4 (also grenade)

stealth 6.

vanish shift+6

flash bang Q.

Escape shift+Q

Heals... E.. shift+E.. alt+1,2

Sprint T

Mount shift+T

some random stuff on ctrl+3,4

thats just some hotkeys I remember.. not playing atm.

can also use X.. shift+X

shift+r .. ctrl+r ctrl+t ect ect..

basicly I try to keep melee skills on first bar.. ranged on the one below.. abilities I dont have to check CD on I have on the side bars

Edited by Leefn

depends what spec you are and how you prefer to play.

I keep all my heals, procs and buffs on one side and the damage stuff on the other side of both bottom bars. Other stuff gets put on the side bar.

However I am running out of space at level 26, once I am a full time healer at level 50 I am sure I can scale back the damage abilities I have bound so that will give me more room but right now with questing and healing the bar fills up way too fast.

Well all kinds of people use different set ups... the key is to try to have as much as possible near your left hand.

I have been using all the keys around the "wasd" My heals will go on 1-4ish.

My melee skills are currently E and Q with shift E+Q as i get more. Z X C will be stuff i use a bit less often, maybe AOEs and such, longer cool down items. 4 or 5 is stealth.

F I think is my grenade right now, mouse 4 is the rapid shots stuff (basic attack), use Middle mouse button for Take Cover, and mouse 5 as another modifier... like ctrl/shift.

So Mouse 5 +F can be flash bang for example.

Do a search for any MMO keybinds and you will find other examples, they will likely apply here.