Why Do You Choose To Play Swtor (Love It Hate It Mold It Into Your Destiny)

JoanThom

As the great Toby once said it I will incorporate it into this thread

HELLOOO AUDIANCE!

Anyways were I should start of is by saying I think it was in one of my other threads and decided to put it in this one

recollecting whatever thoughts I have is... *Takes a deep breath from running sentences together and goes on a spasm*

How much I miss Star Wars Galaxies and alot of you all can say oh the game suck it was a piece of bantha poodoo or it was pure awsomeness!!1!

And why all of a sudden did they allow players to be Jedi or Sith were it made no sense in the time line it was at to have contrillion billions were like this one did (if im wrong or not) and we had them anyways before the game got the can? And it was a lil bit hard to be one in the first place... *takes a deep breath again calm yourself boyyy*

Is far beyond my understanding buttt I will say this!

I always loved how there were times I would travel around the galaxy for endless hours of bordom on some of my characters and decorating a house on the deserts of Tatooine on Mos Eisley for hours on end. Were you go like what is the point? Even if there was a point why did we waste credits on groovy pictures that are just hang up on a wall to look pretty and say damn what a fine looking house?

WHO KNOWS BUT I DID IT ANYWAYS! Other then that going to the Cantinas and rping from time to time was fliping fantastic and having alot of ppl raging whoevers twilek slave got stolen from some weird posessed owner and laughing in their face how mad they use to get orrr. Seeing those ridiculous Mon Calamari trolls running into the cantinas completly naked trying to ruined others rp.

And you can say WHY CRUEL WORLD WHY!? This rp was almost epic and we had to get someone to ruined it why did they do ittt or is there some master scheme behind it that made them feel superior in a ways to get people that mad and almost cried theirselves to bed at night? Or perhaps there wasint a purpose and they just wanted too!

I would also like to point out if anyone cares or not is having to pay a monthly fee for the game. While we work hours on end with our characters and giving the company our money (even though we agreed too) to say oh nothing will ever happend to this game but it did... I'll see you guys in court one day (Just kidding btw lol!)

But you go like all of that cash could have been wasted on other stuff like on itunes or something... Or other games...

Finally done with another amasing recollection of thoughts however its time to move on.

Why do you or I choose to play Star Wars The Old Republic

For me the game is still fantastic enjoyable to play and its amasingly well done - still having some bugs if anyone else does or not (again it could just be me) but its one hell of ride.

However a bit let down that they decided to make it go f2p soon kind of makes you wonder if it does or not why did we decide to give them more of our money in order to keep the game going and makes you feel like we all could have waited to play this game for free.

But then again it wouldint make sense because we had to get it like as soon as it came out because we all thought hellzzz ya boyyy contrillion billion Jedi and Sith (dont tell me that wasint your guys thoughts and crossed our minds from time to time.)

And we were going to go out ether saving the galaxy or conquer it. But what I've come to realise is that even though its still really an ok game is that what happends when your so called journey ends.

Well for me theres still alot of rping going on from time to time but mainly just feels like I'm standing around on the fleet just saying like oi vey got to find something to do - the dailies and pvps of course or I'm not looking hard enough.

Even though there were alot of characters you can choose to create and stuff I would play this alot more if we could have other species like say Wookiees, Mon Calamari, Trandoshans things like that etc. Maybe they might have them in the updates to come etc.

If people ether loved or hated the sand box concept SWGS had and to incorporated into this game would be beyond my tiny brain compacity to see how they could even pull that off if everrr. Would be hands down my ultimate game to play foreverrr. But not really just saying though... It would be a hell of fun for weird ppl like us.

Who knows but for some of us would sure be awsome to have instead of just questing, questing, questing orrr standing around the fleet hours on end (which I dont do but sometimes if I'm really bored...)

Anyways perhaps what I'll do whenever the day comes for me to decide to delete all of my characters and start from scratch just because theres some ideas that are bogling in my mind to create others besides just all humans and lil alien species to choose from will come into play one day.

But untill now I shall love these characters that I was fortunate enough to have and love them foreverrr and everrr and continue to play on.

and god as my witness I will! In the name of all that is rightousness in the Force and with the mighty hand of JUSTICE!

So pretty much these are all of my feelings that I had to get out for the day coming from some random person and talking out of pure randomness or if it even makes sense at all to some of you to see were the heck I'm coming from.

I will leave it at that *takes another deep breath from typing so much*

And please share your thoughts because I would love to read them, wether its to ether love the thread, hate the thread and I will allow trolling for all of you ppl that want to throw stuff at me.

With this being said as the great Toby once phrased it if you sneazed during the reading of this thread BLESS YOU if you sneazed during the omg *** is this I dont even know type of thread BLESS YOUR FACE... PEACE OFF *Boop*

Edited by JoanThom

It works for him as he made it originally. Just doesn't work to use his methods. besides that I play it because I am waiting to see how F2P works after that I will decide if I want to continue I want to see what "perks" I get for being a subscriber

I play it because it's fun I'm not a hardcore gamer since I have a life, I come on chat, and play with my friends. The game is some ways puts SWG to shame, it's the people that kill it, the naysayers and people who really hope the game fails. The ones that claim they can produce a better game( yeah go ahead and try there slick). If the game isn't fun for me or if I'm burnt out I take a break and do something else. I don't come on the forums and complain or whine wish for the game to fail and die. People say that this is the worst game I say b.s as there were far worse MMOs than this game. It all depends how you look at it I say this is a MMO and not a single player game you can disagree with me all you want cause frankly I couldn't care what you say.