End of Sith Warrior Chapter 3?

cdyerkes

Hi, I just beat Chapter 3 of the Sith Warrior I think..

I killed Darth Baras, then flew to the Fleet. Got a request to go to Illum then stopped playing.

So I started a new character, Sith Inquisitor, and I looked into the legacy, however I can't seem to figure out if the Force Choke has been unlocked or not. It is highlighted (not grayed out), but it doesn't do anything if I click on it.

How do I know if I've unlocked it or not? Thanks.

Hi, I just beat Chapter 3 of the Sith Warrior I think..

I killed Darth Baras, then flew to the Fleet. Got a request to go to Illum then stopped playing.

So I started a new character, Sith Inquisitor, and I looked into the legacy, however I can't seem to figure out if the Force Choke has been unlocked or not. It is highlighted (not grayed out), but it doesn't do anything if I click on it.

How do I know if I've unlocked it or not? Thanks.

Well its going to be in your "legacy" ability tab if its unlocked

• 2 months later...
So is the story mode over after beating Baras? Am I stuck trying to find people for flashpoints and operations on Ilum? Does the epilogue ever end? I want to make sure I complete all the missions after Baras. Not ready to create a new character yet.

So is the story mode over after beating Baras?

Am I stuck trying to find people for flashpoints and operations on Ilum? Does the epilogue ever end?

I want to make sure I complete all the missions after Baras

. Not ready to create a new character yet.

No, there are no more storyline quests once you reach the epilogue at this time. And almost all of the flashpoints/operations are on the fleet.

• 4 months later...
So how do you finish the epilogue? Is there an end to it? or do you just run out after "First Strike"?

It doesn't finish. The quest on Ilum, Belsavis, Section X and Black Hole are refer to to as dailies. It resets everyday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.