The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hello. Returned player. :]

Neptune

Hi, just returned to SWTOR. Saw a big improvement in the news. So I decided to come back. :rak_03:

I got a question. Well more like... I need your suggestion or reccomendation.

What class would you like me to play? I've played all of them. Just need you to pick one for me so I can stick with it lol. :]

Thanks. Hope to see you guys in The Fatman server. :D

the imperial Agent story is the best i have played and have done most of them now

Aaah good old imperial agent. I sure as hell miss them. :] Maybe. I love my chiss healer. ^_^ I might let it slide this time lol. :p

It is indeed amazing.

Hi, just returned to SWTOR. Saw a big improvement in the news. So I decided to come back. :rak_03:

What class would you like me to play? I've played all of them. Just need you to pick one for me so I can stick with it lol. :]

Be sure to bring your friends with you in november :rak_03:

What class would you like me to play? I've played all of them. Just need you to pick one for me so I can stick with it lol. :]D

not an easy question to answer. play what you like. personally i like my tankasin and op healer

If you just want something to go with, Id say Operative as well. one of the best storylines, flexible class with CC, stealth....can DPS and heal as well, mix of melee and ranged attacks. interesting class. also the least played.

why was all the servers locked up? O.o

population issues, they finally allowed transfers so everyone is bunched up on about a dozen servers.

Makes it so much easier to group! Makes certain dailies a royal pain unless you wake up well before 7am reset.

I've played 3 classes to 50 :) and one working on at 23.

1. Marauder (23) - Based on high survival shields, camo and speced in Juyo form can self heal and cause extremely high damage. This is really the only class that didn't get the nerf bat lately so really fun and OP. Almost best 1v1 class. This is a lockdown class, so pick a guy to kill and he's gone. (jump, slash, shield, camo)

2. Guardian - This class is full of tricks and tips to surprise the enemy. If you go as a tank you can end up having around 3 stuns and 1 slow, also you can jump to teammates. Just to let you know the Guardian isn't really a 1v1 class. It usually should be in the big battles putting slow and stuns on healers while doing taunts to lower damage. (huttball's favorite class: jump to enemy shield friendly)

3. Gunslinger - If you like sitting and shooting this is it. A LOT of fun animations over here. Pew pew pew pew Bam! Love getting on this class, but he can't move most of the time. Stay on ranged enemies and keep them off you healer. Sit back and shoot. (another lockdown class that you can kinda control the enemies with aoes)

4. Mercenary - Putting this class last doesn't make it bad at all. The tracer, tracer, tracer, tracer has been changed a bit to add new buffs and stuff, but it feels like this class got dull with that (first class), so I did the Pyrotech tree and that a ton of fun. I do think it's a little overpowered... The burst and dots are very strong, and while using power shots it's really hard to overheat. (hardcore bounty hunter, nuff said)