Compare items from invetory with those equiped .

Denisgsv

Well im quite not totally sure but quite sure , at the begining if i had a item in invetory and moused over it , it showed the equiped item (on my character) with difference in stats between them .

BUT if i had selected my pet in character tab , it showed the item equiped on him ! not mine , it was a lot easier to check if its an upgrade or not for my pet . But now i have a problem even if i select my pet , it still shows as comparison items I have equiped not him .... So i need to mouseover in his tab and inventory and check each stat or sometimes write them down ....

So did i only imagined it at start? Did it worked thhat way ? did i messed smthing up? Any way of getting it back ?

Thanks a lot !

The lazy programmers didn't even consider to activate this option by default instead of us having to go to the menu every time...:mad::mad::mad: ...like several other options actually...

Yeah, I'm not sure why this was not a default setting, seems like a basic oversight to me as constantly opening your companion window to manually check is a pain.