Guild Capitol Ships

leeshil

What are we supposed to be able to do with them?

If it's just to say, "Hey my guild has a capital ship" or to do the space on rails crap we have now, no thanks. They could spend that development in other areas that need the love.

Now, if we can actually do something useful with these like space pvp off the rails, i'm all for it.

Just saying, the idea is neat and I do like the sound of it, but if it's just going to be for guild bragging rights and nothing else, what's the point?

From what we know, you can think of it as a Guild Villa and compare it to other mini-games like Civilization. (In a way)

For a heft sum of credits, your guild can purchase the lowest tier ship. And eventually upgrade it and customize the interior to your Guild's liking. And then eventually upgrade to the next biggest and better tier. This of course, is very expensive, but can showcase your Guilds devotion and power.

Aside from that, we have no idea.

There was also something mentioned along the lines of "Guild Zone" which is rumored to be a Sandbox City for Guild Creation. However, there's nothing official on it aside from an implied hint in past interviews.

yea, i heard it was gonna be along the lines of the guild halls from SWG.... but that yea you could move it around the galaxy so it wouldnt be stationery like the fleet.... and later on it will be a way of guilds doing guild runs to fly off to and operation(s) in a deep part of space that single player ships cannot reach alone or something.... and there will be guild based quests for when they add guild achievs and features.... u find a lot on google except an estimated date for it

yea, i heard it was gonna be along the lines of the guild halls from SWG.... but that yea you could move it around the galaxy so it wouldnt be stationery like the fleet.... and later on it will be a way of guilds doing guild runs to fly off to and operation(s) in a deep part of space that single player ships cannot reach alone or something.... and there will be guild based quests for when they add guild achievs and features.... u find a lot on google except an estimated date for it