One MILLION Advanced Neural Augmentors!11!!1

Anzel

One thing that really bothers me about SWTOR is that the stacks only go up to 99. In SWG (and I'm assuming EverQuest as SWG was originally "EverQuest in Space") the stacks were 100K to begin with and then increased later to one million.

From a developer's perspective this seems like a relatively easy change. Depending on database design my guess is that there would be a net decrease in size. For players, it would mean less clutter in your inventory and bank storage.

But, at 99 a stack, you run out of inventory space faster.

Need more inventory space? Cash Shop!!!

See what I did there? :p

Yep. True. They've already said that FTP will get less inventory space and will need to pay money for more space and cargo bays, so making stacks bigger is losing EA money - so its probably never gonna happen as thats all they care about.

But, at 99 a stack, you run out of inventory space faster.

Need more inventory space? Cash Shop!!!

See what I did there? :p

But if you have a sub, you will be able to go to the cash shop and buy an upgrade that increases stack sizes.

See what I did there? ....

Yep. True. They've already said that FTP will get less inventory space and will need to pay money for more space and cargo bays, so making stacks bigger is losing EA money - so its probably never gonna happen as thats all they care about.

Yeah, and I was wondering where my 4th ship bank tab was. It'll be for sale at the shop instead of available for credits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.