Starting New Adventure

Lena-Lash

Hello, I got some questions to maximize my gaming experience. Few details about me are: I plan to try and level all classes, I played the free trial and fell in love with the game, purchased and subed. Now, I gonna play for real.

What would be the lagless server to anyone from Brazil, east or west coast?

What is the best class for start? (Easy, solo) I'd prefer republic side.

Is the legacy system worth invest on?

Can I play selecting the most appropriate dialogue for my character without worry about light/dark side?

Any easy craft to start with?

I don't want to sound lazy, just figuring out some basic information before get my feet wet. I'm having trouble with the search on forums too. Thanks very much for any input.

Hello, I got some questions to maximize my gaming experience. Few details about me are: I plan to try and level all classes, I played the free trial and fell in love with the game, purchased and subed. Now, I gonna play for real.

Can I play selecting the most appropriate dialogue for my character without worry about light/dark side?

I don't want to sound lazy, just figuring out some basic information before get my feet wet. I'm having trouble with the search on forums too. Thanks very much for any input.

From Brazil, I'd say east coast is best.

Easiest solo class is quite a tough question - I'd say a tank class + healer comp is super easy to level (although quite slow killing mobs). So that's Guardian, Shadow and Vanguard on republic side.

Legacy you will automatically get after chapter 1 so, no investment required. I'd advise getting legacy with your first charcter before starting any others so at least you'll get legacy xp.

Light/Dark alignment only really matters now for your class story ending, so choose whatever dialogue you want, although bear in mind companion affection and how strongly you actually feel about an in-game mini decision.

Easy craft is tough....biochem is super easy but really boring

Since your starting out, take this tip with you no matter what, pick up everything, sell all greys and stuff you or your companion do not use, do not sell mats you can use for crafting, with crafting, anything you craft reverse engineer, that way you get more mats.

And finally do not believe everything you read in general about 75% of them are trolls, there are alot of nice people out there, but there are also alot of jerks, do not let that deter you, hope you enjoy the game.

If you are kind of new to MMO games, I would suggest going with a heavy armor user (Jedi Knight-Guardian, or Trooper).

Trooper I beleive gets their healer companion earlier, so that might be easier for you.

After you finish Act 1 on your character (usually lv 30-ish), you will unlock your legacy and all your alts will earn legacy exp automatically as well.

There is some gear that is restricted to Light side/Dark Side, but nothing for you to worry about too much.

As far as crafting goes, Bio-Chem would probably be the easiest for you (I had 400 max bio chem at lv 25).

General tip; after you get off your first planet, use the group finder button (located on your mini map) to do the first flash point a few times. It is a good way to make some friends, get some gear and go up some levels. You can do this Flashpoint as many times as you want.

Have fun and welcome to the game :)