Little in Combat Spec/Rotation for PVE raid

Tethyr

Sentinel community, 1st time going to try Combat, I hear combat is par or close to watchmen dps. Can someone link me a spec for PVE combat build and the full complete rotation.

Thank You Sentinel Community!!!

It would be nice if people scrolled down....

My Combat and Watchmen Guide.

yes nice guide sir, but your still not explaining me the complete rotation, your just stating priority when its up...but im talking about full rotation..once you engage..whats #1 , followed by #2 skills, , like watchmen, i know your force leap>overload sabre>zealous strike>cauterize>merc slash>masterful strike then re apply cauterize if its up..etc....just trying to find out whats the combat once you force leap..or your 1st engaging the mob. Thank You

Edited by Tethyr

He lists an opening sequence, and then after that, there is no rotation. You hit whatever is available, as soon as it's available. If multiple things are available at the same time, hit them in the order in the priority list. I guess he could write it so it says "Rotation: 1. first ability, 2. 2nd ability, but only if first ability is on cooldown, 3. 3rd ability, but only if 1st and 2nd abilities are on CD," etc., but it's simpler to just write it as a priority list and then get people to understand what a priority list is.

yes nice guide sir, but your still not explaining me the complete rotation, your just stating priority when its up...but im talking about full rotation..once you engage..whats #1 , followed by #2 skills, , like watchmen, i know your force leap>overload sabre>zealous strike>cauterize>merc slash>masterful strike then re apply cauterize if its up..etc....just trying to find out whats the combat once you force leap..or your 1st engaging the mob. Thank You

There are no rotation for Sentinels really, there are priorities such as this:

1. Precision Slash.

2. Dispatch.

3. Master Strike: Use only when the Precision buff is up.

4. Blade Storm: ONLY WHILE Combat Trance is up.

5. Blade Rush.

6. Zealous Strike.

7. Strike.

During normal DPS (not Opening Priority) that's what your priority queue should be.

For opening, I can tweak it a bit.

1. Force Leap (3 Focus).

2. Zealous Strike (9 Focus)

3. Blade Rush (Thanks LagunaD) (7 Focus).

4. Precision Slash (6 Focus).

5. Master Strike (6 focus).

6. Blade Storm (4 Focus).

7. Strike (Should be the last 1.5 Seconds of Combat Trance for this global setting you up for...) (6 +1 Focus)

8. Blade Rush until you're out of focus (you should get like 3 uses out of it before you don't have enough focus)

Then after that move on to the normal Priority Queue for the rest of the fight.