SWTOR lore

MightyVittey

So, i was on the star wars wiki, looking up Darth Baras. I thought he was just some random char put into the game to have a role. But oh boy jeez was i wrong, this guy has a huge back story. I mean this guys been through the wars... and your sith inquis ancestor (minor spoiler) has one of the largest back stories i read... so from my resarch i guess SWTOR takes time in the during the Second Great Galactic War... am i right?

So, i was on the star wars wiki, looking up Darth Baras. I thought he was just some random char put into the game to have a role. But oh boy jeez was i wrong, this guy has a huge back story. I mean this guys been through the wars... and your sith inquis ancestor (minor spoiler) has one of the largest back stories i read... so from my resarch i guess SWTOR takes time in the during the Second Great Galactic War... am i right?

Yeah you will find that a lot of the main characters in TOR have a place in Star Wars lore. Most fanboys (I am one myself) :p are pretty cluey when it comes to the lore. So if someone was introduced to the game, questions start coming up about where this person came from. What's his/her story.