bioware should make a Announced Features Thread

Revan-the-knight

One of the reasons people leave is because they arent keen on the idea of staying for future game content based on Old Articles and promises, so Bioware should make a thread listing ALL planned features and IF POSSIBLE and Eta to when they will be released, The major features like Makeb, new level cap such have been announced, however there are a ton of other minor features, like chat bubbles, adding Companions to your family tree, the hood up toggle and Guild Emblems/Guild capital Ships havent been mentioned in a long time, if people knew for Sure what features were going to come out, they may be slightly more inclined to stay, or atleast Resub when the content is released, So, Announced Features thread(besides the "Coming out This year" features) Yes Or No?

I agree with this. Basically what i would propose would be a monthly post sort of like the qa session. Basically set it up into 3 areas:

Immediate. (Coming next patch) These would be flashpoints, ops or whatever content was in the next patch.

2-6 months away. These would be ideas that would be coming but are still in development.

6-12 months. These would be ideas that would like to be in the game but are being researched or seeing if its feasible to put in the game.

The last two is basically what people are looking for. I would like to know what direction they intend for the game. Currently i really have no idea and that is part of the problem.

They continue to treat this as a single player game like mass effect, kotor, etc.. If you want people to continue to pay you should at least let them know your ideas. Even if its a vague or you cant give details you are better off doing that then not giving any details at all

I agree with this. Basically what i would propose would be a monthly post sort of like the qa session. Basically set it up into 3 areas:

Immediate. (Coming next patch) These would be flashpoints, ops or whatever content was in the next patch.

2-6 months away. These would be ideas that would be coming but are still in development.

6-12 months. These would be ideas that would like to be in the game but are being researched or seeing if its feasible to put in the game.

The last two is basically what people are looking for. I would like to know what direction they intend for the game. Currently i really have no idea and that is part of the problem.

They continue to treat this as a single player game like mass effect, kotor, etc.. If you want people to continue to pay you should at least let them know your ideas. Even if its a vague or you cant give details you are better off doing that then not giving any details at all

Exactly what i was thinking

This would be great. There are a lot of things that people have been asking for and it feels like we're being completely ignored. For example, we have been begging for additional character slots for months, with no mention on the topic since the end of March, as far as I can tell. Perhaps letting us know that some of these ideas are indeed being considered and an eta of when they may be implemented would be a nice indicator that the players are more than numbers.

This would be great. There are a lot of things that people have been asking for and it feels like we're being completely ignored. For example, we have been begging for additional character slots for months, with no mention on the topic since the end of March, as far as I can tell. Perhaps letting us know that some of these ideas are indeed being considered and an eta of when they may be implemented would be a nice indicator that the players are more than numbers.

i wholeheartedly agree, now lets try and make this thread noticed, by the Community and by Bioware

Bump, For the opinions of the players:rak_03:

Maybe not the best game to be pulling ideas from but thats how star trek online does or at least did it for awhille. I know that game isnt very good but at least that aspect was extremely well received even in the forums. It gives people who are thinking of quitting at least a reason to hang around. They can always put a disclaimer saying that they have the right to change their mind since its in development.

For instance say if they are revamping space combat. They can say we are making a free form space combat with in an instanced space for missions. We will have more details available later. Personally i would love this. Instead we have that they have some super secret space combat idea. Well no one has any idea what that means. Does that mean you will give us more missions that are the same or completely new system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.