Ideal PvP Stats?

Darccone

So, I am fully BM and starting WH grind. Question is for Aug's what is best? I know all posts are between Power/Str, but I don't know what a well rounded stat line should look like.

Currently I am around:

1645 Str

70% Surge

1050 Exp

29% Crit (non buffed)

Question is should I increase Crit till around 33% unbuffed? Also, should I give up +41 crystals to get +41 Exp as I read that 1200 is a good WH number. I have a few BH/Rekata trinkets that are keeping my Exp low but bigger gains in str/end/crit than PvP ones.

Thanks for help!

Ideal is power optimized full WH with legacy belt and bracers and 4 piece vindicator set bonus. It's quite a grind from where you are now.

Just make sure when you buy your chest, gloves, boots and legs, that you buy vindicator, not weaponmaster.

Edited by Jagil

Ideal is power optimized full WH with legacy belt and bracers and 4 piece vindicator set bonus. It's quite a grind from where you are now.

Just make sure when you buy your chest, gloves, boots and legs, that you buy vindicator, not weaponmaster.

lol wut?

This is the Marauder sub forum. Vindicator is Jug.

lol wut?

This is the Marauder sub forum. Vindicator is Jug.

Please don't tell me that marauder is your main class. The 1st poster was correct. You would save a lot of time gearing up as a pvp marauder by getting the vindicator gear, ripping out the mods and putting them into other gear (obviously because it's heavy armor). The vindicator set bonus (10% damage boost after force charge) outweighs the importance of the weaponmaster's set bonus (5m extra range on execute + 15 sec cd reduction on UR). This is because for competitive pvp 90% of marauders are going to spec carnage, some rage. few annihilation. Both carnage and rage do heavy burst damage after for charge (Carnage: charge gore ravage scream) Rage (charge berserk smash), and the 10% adds a ton of burst damage. I'm hoping that you are an fotm marauder so I can let this slide because it was a pretty embarrassing post.

Edited by Wookieenator

I like 1370 expertise, I've tried legacy belt braced combo, but 30 expertise each wasn't towards my play style. I also tried 41 power crystals, but once again- I didn't like the expertise drop. Since I was already dropping endurance for higher dps mods and enhancements, I'd rather just have cap expertise to make up for the super low hp value. Mid 18.5k for a fully augmented wh can die surprisingly fast without cap expertise (heck even with cap- I can go down fast)

The good thing with expertise, it adds to my damage and survivability, where as str only adds to dps, and endurance only adds hp.

I like 1370 expertise, I've tried legacy belt braced combo, but 30 expertise each wasn't towards my play style. I also tried 41 power crystals, but once again- I didn't like the expertise drop. Since I was already dropping endurance for higher dps mods and enhancements, I'd rather just have cap expertise to make up for the super low hp value. Mid 18.5k for a fully augmented wh can die surprisingly fast without cap expertise (heck even with cap- I can go down fast)

The good thing with expertise, it adds to my damage and survivability, where as str only adds to dps, and endurance only adds hp.

I use legacy belt + bracers, 1 power crystal and 1 expertise crystal and I'm at ~1240 expertise, 20.3k hp, and 1800+ str. It works very well, imo anything above 1300 expertise is a waste