vette's age

_biddan_

i was wondering how old is vette,after talking to both risha and vette i found out that risha

lost her father when she was 11 and when you unfreeze him from the carbonite she says that she waited 10 years for this,so it means that she is 21,and vette is as old as risha as you can hear during a dialogue with vette

this means that vette is 21.

i'd like to hear your opinion about this too.

(i'm trying to find out everyone's age)

Edited by _biddan_

interesting point!

I had never thought about it, but based purely on her voice + her approach to conversation (slightly immature, but in a cute way) I placed her in either her late teens or early 20's. Good to see that playing out in a similar fashion ingame.

With Quinn, I'd say something similar, but late 20's IMO. fresh, new lieutenant....but he has some history on different deployments. if the SW model fit the US model, were talking about 2 yrs per deployment...add in a 4 year degree, and your looking mid to late 20's, if hes only had 2 deployments so far (firs the psycho commander, then baras)

Jaesa is a tough one. You see padawan, you think "young". but she comes off as allot more mature emotionally (grew up fast?). but being sheltered and hidden for most her Jedi development, she could be older then she appears/acts. Im putting her in her late 20's as well.

robot is robot.

PIerce comes across as a much older guerilla soldier. been around the block, got the T-shirt kinda thing. I put him in his late 30's but that's only based on interactions. the furry thing is hard to tell its age, but i pull it out only to chuckle once in awhile

Yes, I think Vette is 21 for exactly the reasons you lay out.

With Quinn, I'd say something similar, but late 20's IMO. fresh, new lieutenant....but he has some history on different deployments. if the SW model fit the US model, were talking about 2 yrs per deployment...add in a 4 year degree, and your looking mid to late 20's, if hes only had 2 deployments so far (firs the psycho commander, then baras)

The incident with Broysc was while Quinn was on active duty ten years ago. The real question is the expected age of an Imperial officer to embark on active duty. If Imps give their young ones the luxury of a 4-year program after age 18, that pushes him to 22 at Druckenwell and 32 at game start, minimum.

If you buy into the "He's actually the freakish result of the same genetic program that yielded Imperial Intelligence's Watchers" theory, you could say he may have been in an accelerated program and may only be in his late twenties.

I have no data on Jaesa or Pierce. Pierce strikes me as thirtysomething.

interesting point!

I had never thought about it, but based purely on her voice + her approach to conversation (slightly immature, but in a cute way) I placed her in either her late teens or early 20's. Good to see that playing out in a similar fashion ingame.

Jaesa is a tough one. You see padawan, you think "young". but she comes off as allot more mature emotionally (grew up fast?). but being sheltered and hidden for most her Jedi development, she could be older then she appears/acts. Im putting her in her late 20's as well.

robot is robot.

PIerce comes across as a much older guerilla soldier. been around the block, got the T-shirt kinda thing. I put him in his late 30's but that's only based on interactions. the furry thing is hard to tell its age, but i pull it out only to chuckle once in awhile

i agree,but i'm interested about jaesa,she is said to be young but she is very mature,as you said,probably she grew fast thanks to the jedi teachings,her age could be between 19 and 26 imo.

completely agree with the other 2 points.

just because i like precision i'll try to give them an accurate age.

vette:21

quinn:28

pierce:34

jaesa:23

my warrior:24

Yes, I think Vette is 21 for exactly the reasons you lay out.

The incident with Broysc was while Quinn was on active duty ten years ago. The real question is the expected age of an Imperial officer to embark on active duty. If Imps give their young ones the luxury of a 4-year program after age 18, that pushes him to 22 at Druckenwell and 32 at game start, minimum.

If you buy into the "He's actually the freakish result of the same genetic program that yielded Imperial Intelligence's Watchers" theory, you could say he may have been in an accelerated program and may only be in his late twenties.

I have no data on Jaesa or Pierce. Pierce strikes me as thirtysomething.

Good points on Quinn. didn't realize it was a ten year period. Makes sense though...it can take time to bounce back from a bad career turn. so he could easily be low 30's. I think his quiet attentiveness and tendency to always follow orders (and not do much else other then follow orders), gives me a younger impression.

Course...the empire could use a different approach. Here in the US we need 18 min mostly for personal accountability (emancipation age), but in a more empirical environment, it's possible they would start earlier...15-16 would be a good starting point. to early, and motor skills/emotional/physical development wouldn't be far enough along (theorizing here...)

so late 20's at the earliest for quinn then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.