DE Buyers screwed by F2P model rewards compared to CE buyers.

Saitada

The American education system strikes again! Epic fail.

Foist by my own Petard. Math never was my strong suit to be truthful. I have always said; "The Devil invented math and God invented calculators". Sadly I forgot to use my calculator. It is odd though, as bad as I am (and did) in math (Dyslexia doesn't help either) I always got A's in science. It's also ironic as I work in a construction field where Math is an every day occurrence and I never seem to miss there either (measure twice, cut once). However.. let me try to do math off the top of my head that isn't in yards, feet or inches and I WILL invariably mess it up as I did above.

Ah well. My general point is made anyway.

*edit* And just an aside. I did well in Science, Reading, History, Social Studies and of course, Shop. I did horrible in English, Grammar and Comp, and Math (mainly because I detested the so-called 'teachers' that made even interesting subjects boring and tedious).

Edited by Saitada

at this point i don't really feel it should be a matter of which edition you bought the rewards should be the same across the board just for the fact your still paying a subscription. nobody ever said there was gonna be possible future rewards for the different editions for one and secondly the ce editions were not available in all areas.