Enough severs for F2P?

Rafkin

free to play does bring in alot of new players...but tens of thousands might be a little generous, considering how bad a rep bioware and ea are making for themselves these days.

Don't underestimate the power of the word "free".

Don't underestimate the power of the word "free".

Agreed... I know a lot of people who will try SWTOR now, there are A LOT of people who hate the sub model, but really wanted to give this game a go... at least the player base should grow amiright?

Less people will play this game that are playing it atm.

There sub count atm must be really bad.

The only thing that ruined this game was the engine, people will not stick around for 8v8 pvp in any MMO. Hell, you have a cheek calling it an MMO.

You still have to buy the game.

Edited by Tekkoclarky

Less people will play this game that are playing it atm.

There sub count atm must be really bad.

The only thing that ruined this game was the engine, people will not stick around for 8v8 pvp in any MMO. Hell, you have a cheek calling it an MMO.

You still have to buy the game.

500k sub count atm. I don't have a source - got it from another thread that did have a source... Can't find it now :(

I run a standard PC, and never have any problems with lag etc, at full spec.

I'm following some tips from a thread ages ago, I'll see if I can't find it...

As for improving the engine, yeah, everything needs improved. And I have faith the Devs etc will be working on improvements a lot more in the forseeable future.

'Cause you gotta have faith-faith-faith...

500k sub count atm. I don't have a source - got it from another thread that did have a source... Can't find it now :(

I run a standard PC, and never have any problems with lag etc, at full spec.

I'm following some tips from a thread ages ago, I'll see if I can't find it...

As for improving the engine, yeah, everything needs improved. And I have faith the Devs etc will be working on improvements a lot more in the forseeable future.

'Cause you gotta have faith-faith-faith...

NO, its 500k break even and just under 1 mil subs. But with this free to play the better give us player housing, social classes, a real 3d space game and some major content before november or they can say bye bye to alot of the current playerbase.

Edited by Shingara

NO, its 500k break even and just under 1 mil subs. But with this free to play the better give us player housing, social classes, a real 3d space game and some major content before november or they can say bye bye to alot of the current playerbase.

Thanks for correcting me.

And yeah, that stuff sounds awesome!

The 3D space game - do you mean similar to what Star Trek Online has? If so - EPIC! :D