What does F2P mean for founders?

Iggster

Currently my subscription isn't active so this is just a general question for those who have stuck with this game from the start.

Should those with founder titles be rewarded in some way when F2P arrives?

Especially those who have subbed from day one and supported this game all along. It seems pretty unfair to me that someone can come along on day one of F2P, subscribe and get the same benefits as someone who has been subbed nearly a year.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

My thoughts are... BioWare doesn't give a flying ****. There, I said it,

I agree, also it been 8 months and there is nothing in the vendors that is new for VIP or Collectors edition holder. Bioware are happy to take peoples money but give them nothing in return, people have gone to jail for such scams

what they should do is somehow differrentiate the founders from the people subbing while F2P. I would be fine with something in game that is NEVER gonna be given to anyone else, or is not possible to obtain. Title's to me are garbage. I dont wear any. Give me like full color customization or SOMETHING that makes us stand out of the F2P crowd. OR even in real life. Instead of a guild summit. Invite the founders of this game to a summit and have a sit down with us. Most of the players, will give curteous feedback when it is necessary.

They will get rid of the worthless VIP and Collectors Ed stores (theres nothing of value in them anyway) and put them in the RL-cash store

See that's the thing. They said before release that the Collectors shop would have a rotating stock of items. I have yet to see it change at all. Don't get me wrong I am very happy having my Sith Inquisitor being able to wear an Imperial soldier uniform as opposed to a skirt, but well, I don't recall anything being added since.

One thing I was happy about is the first social vendor selling modable clothing for male characters so I didn't have to pay a huge amount for another set of collectors edition mod clothing. Looks better than the Republic side also.. I'm not even sure if the collectors is adaptive armor either.

I agree, also it been 8 months and there is nothing in the vendors that is new for VIP or Collectors edition holder. Bioware are happy to take peoples money but give them nothing in return, people have gone to jail for such scams

This is so true, and this is one of the many examples this game garnishes resentment from its playerbase

Do people not get it?

They stated a bunch of things to get money... fired the team responsible for any real updates that could make it happen, and want to eek by on the name and f2p to attract people with no money that will hop in from time to time and make the severs appear full.

It's called cutting a loss and moving on.