Two things that will bring back the other 60% that has left.

Galvatron

Sorry mate, I watched the whole interview (part 1 and 2) and not a single word of a secret space project. Maybe it was so short that I missed it so, can you point the exact minute he speaks of free flight space?

I'm the first to keep paying my sub if free flight space is coming.

Sorry wrong interview.. Its toward the end of the interview..

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/20634-e3-2012-darth-hater-interview-with-daniel-erickson?page=3

In the future content trailer we saw the addition of a new space combat mission named “Space Station Assault.” Was this the secret space development you were talking about?

No.

Something different?

Yeah. It’s a very exciting space mission; it really feels different from the other ones. The flavor of the feel is very different when you’re trying to race through the middle of a space station and all that stuff. But it is at the core an evolution above the space game as it is.

What we’re talking about in the future is revolutionary. We’re talking about a completely different pixel space.

A different twist. Is that something we’ll see this year or next year?

Here or there.

Somewhere around. Stay tuned.

First things first, guys. We'll get the new planet and content already mentioned. They'll probably introduce F2P at the same time. Then they'll judge how it's going re. the F2P economy before introducing the space aspect of the game. I reckon around the holiday season.

With F2P you can imagine a load of options, currency to get:

- Ship customisations (both stats and cosmetics)

- New ships

- ...And perhaps guild ships or ship to ship PvP (both in space and assaulting another ship with your toons)

- With subscribers always getting this for free

Whisper it, but I think that the game will be in pretty good shape by the holiday season...

First things first, guys. We'll get the new planet and content already mentioned. They'll probably introduce F2P at the same time. Then they'll judge how it's going re. the F2P economy before introducing the space aspect of the game. I reckon around the holiday season.

With F2P you can imagine a load of options, currency to get:

- Ship customisations (both stats and cosmetics)

- New ships

- ...And perhaps guild ships or ship to ship PvP (both in space and assaulting another ship with your toons)

- With subscribers always getting this for free

Whisper it, but I think that the game will be in pretty good shape by the holiday season...

Your a smart fellow!

Please, OP. That will have been scrapped now. Evidently, they had no intention of doing much more with this game.

Yea i agree I'm sure it was scraped even thought it was 80% complete.. That make financial sense to me!

How will announcing something that isnt currently in the game bring back players who left for reasons that are currently in the game?

"Well, baby, I am leaving because you bore me and your breath stinks"

"Please come back, I have cable now!"

"What about a toothbrush? Here is $15, please, just fix your mouth"

"I will pay your rent"

"SCOPE WOMAN!"

And after all the promises, you still believe a BW/EA suit?

There IS one born every minute!

What? You mean that all the things they've been promising since release were just lies? :eek:

I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

Seriously though. Don't count on any of the stuff they promised before the lay-offs. Hell. If there wasn't a trailer on the front page I'd even give up on HK-51

Dude, they're not coming back.

It's like the girl who doesn't want to have anything to do with you anymore. Give it up. She's gone. :D

I would be willing to say SWTOR will have 1.5-2million subs this time next year. Anyone want to put money on it.

What? You mean that all the things they've been promising since release were just lies? :eek:

I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

Seriously though. Don't count on any of the stuff they promised before the lay-offs. Hell. If there wasn't a trailer on the front page I'd even give up on HK-51

Read the interviews that took place after the lay offs. The space expansion will be out toward the end of the year or a little but after that.