Digital Deluxe Players Should Get Heroes' Banner as well

SharpG

Anyone remember that Simpson episode where Lisa is trying to explain to Bart about why he only wants something because someone else has it. Then picks up a ball to show that Maggie only wants it because she's now holding it. Then Bart now wants the ball and says Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

That's what this thread reminds me of.

Exactly..

Well stated!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDE owners should get everything digital the CE owners got.

You paid $70 more for your game? You got a $70 statue! I didn't get that!

$70 dollars for a plastic statue?? Since when do you get to decide how much stuff costs.. Bottom line is.. We paid more than you.. You are not entitled to everything the CE owners get.. We paid more.. We get more.. You do not get to decide what that is.. Things do not operate on your terms..

DDE owners paid just $20 more than SE owners.. Did you get $20 dollars worth of perks?? You got the VIP bracelette.. A vendor of your own.. You also go everything the CE people got except the box and an in game pet.. The box and pet are not worth $70 dollars by any standard.. We paid almost double what you paid.. You paid $80 for your game, we paid $70 more for ours.. We were promised future perks.. You were not.. Why is it that everytime CE owners are slated to get a perk, people have to start QQ about it.. If you want the same perks then buy the CE.. Nothing else to add..

Edited by MajikMyst

Hi folks, I just wanted to drop in to let you know that, thanks to all of your feedback, we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players. We're not quite ready to say what exactly, but know that this is definitely happening. Thanks again!

Ohh goodie :p That makes me very happy. Thanks for posting so I know that we're getting something.

As a former standard edition owner, now a Collectors Edition owner (I upgraded to get the Imperial Trooper armor, expensive pixels ;) ), I am of the opinion that the DDE owners should get something. Not the same thing as the CE owners, but something. Normal edition owners should get nothing. :p

What is this "Heroes banner" anyway?

A flag you put on your head that says "Hey I am better then you, I spent more money on the game"? :rak_03:

That's the thought, seriously though.. It's probably like the holodancer, useless.

Hi folks, I just wanted to drop in to let you know that, thanks to all of your feedback, we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players. We're not quite ready to say what exactly, but know that this is definitely happening. Thanks again!

Well...they gotta do something with all those leftover Darth Malgus statues.........:p

Thanks for listening.

Build something new??? Why should somebody who spent less get something CE people don't get? I'm getting more worried here.

I think the CE people should get their stuff, and the DD people should get some or most of that stuff but not necessarily all... Seriously, we CE people payed a lot for this.

Similar to how the pre-order stuff worked... CE got lots of cool stuf and DD got most of that, but CE still got one or two extras.

Edited by UltraManDingo

Build something new??? Why should somebody who spent less get something CE people don't get? I'm getting more worried here.

I think the CE people should get their stuff, and the DD people should get some or most of that stuff but not necessarily all... Seriously, we CE people payed a lot for this.

Similar to how the pre-order stuff worked... CE got lots of cool stuf and DD got most of that, but CE still got one or two extras.

May I refer you to my previous post:

Anyone remember that Simpson episode where Lisa is trying to explain to Bart about why he only wants something because someone else has it. Then picks up a ball to show that Maggie only wants it because she's now holding it. Then Bart now wants the ball and says Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie.

That's what this thread reminds me of.

NI'm tired of all the "I payed less!!, so I should get more!!" peeps!!

IMO, I think this missed the point more than any post prior to it. The OP isn't saying that the DDE paid less and should get more. They're saying we paid more than standard edition buyers did, so we should get something.

As a DDE purchaser, I'll say this: Would I like something more? Yes. Does it bother me that CE purchasers get the hero banner and 1000 CC's? No, not at all. I agree with the OP, but it's not a huge deal to me, one way or the other, in the end.

Here is how it should work:

Standard subs get: A

DDE subs get: A + B

CE subs get: A + B + C

Just my opinion.

I think it should be more like:

Standard subs get: A

DDE subs get: A + B

CE subs get: A + C

Then they should finally do something with the CE vendor.

I demand that all of us who purchased the regular no-frills edition of SWTOR through the Origin web site for digital download (thus sparing the world of more garbage and wasted resources creating boxes and CDs that would never be used) be given a free in-game digital taco pet that will be able to follow us around like a tauntaun, except it will be a delicious taco instead.

I would also like the option of making it float over my head instead of following me around on the ground, because no one will covet a taco that's been thrown on the ground.

This taco must have meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and some sort of salsa and lettuce on it or else instead of being a thoughtful gift, it will be a tremendous insult to our intelligence and our loyalty as regular no-frills edition owners.

This exclusive floating digital taco must be given ONLY to regular no-frills edition purchasers, and should be forbidden from DDE and CE owners as they are exempt from being capable of the intense love of a digital taco that only someone who refuses to pay extra money for frivolous digital items can understand.

Please make this happen, or else I will presume that the developers hate everyone that bought their game, and I shall declare this entire fiasco a failure and swear not to play this game for a period of no less than 15 minutes.

Thank you.

DDE players are not hero's only CE players are.

/thread

DDE was an option upgrade from standard. CE is its own level, should get more. You chose to buy the upgrade for the items listed within it, you didn't have a store that was meant to get updated.

Edited by Solar_Breeze

I demand that all of us who purchased the regular no-frills edition of SWTOR through the Origin web site for digital download (thus sparing the world of more garbage and wasted resources creating boxes and CDs that would never be used) be given a free in-game digital taco pet that will be able to follow us around like a tauntaun, except it will be a delicious taco instead.

I would also like the option of making it float over my head instead of following me around on the ground, because no one will covet a taco that's been thrown on the ground.

This taco must have meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and some sort of salsa and lettuce on it or else instead of being a thoughtful gift, it will be a tremendous insult to our intelligence and our loyalty as regular no-frills edition owners.

This exclusive floating digital taco must be given ONLY to regular no-frills edition purchasers, and should be forbidden from DDE and CE owners as they are exempt from being capable of the intense love of a digital taco that only someone who refuses to pay extra money for frivolous digital items can understand.

Please make this happen, or else I will presume that the developers hate everyone that bought their game, and I shall declare this entire fiasco a failure and swear not to play this game for a period of no less than 15 minutes.

Thank you.

I'm kind of miffed that there has been no action taken on this request yet.

Does BioWare not even care about us anymore? Where's the love?

Thank you.

I would like to exclaim in advance my jealousy over your soon to be newly acquired deliciously sweet digital tacos.