lag=byebye

Vialator

The lag in this game during boss fights is making it a living hell for me as tank!

I am sick of it- and its not only me- EVERYONE in the raid group all at the same time yells big lagspike down vent/ts !

It causes wipes and causes issues for tanking and it seems to get worse every single week!

I am out of here because of it- the last few weeks before my sub runs out and I wont be back till they can say they fixing the lag in hm ops!

I think lag is the least of your problems now

I hate to admit it but I fear your right, I wish they would just fix the lag as that's the main thing that's really getting to me- I can live with all the other bugs and such. just not the lag!

All this free to play talk yet everyone is overlooking the bigger issue and that is the performance!

When it goes free to play it means less money to do performance maintenance which means worse performance!

The performance sucks as it is- its only going to get worse when its F2P

I can count on 1 hand (barring Ilum and the early Taris memory leak) the times i've encountered lag since day one of early access to now.

L2PC.

Um yeah - I really dislike posters like you- I build my own pc- it runs every game on the market at high end with no problems -yet this swtor engine sucks!

Um yeah - I really dislike posters like you- I build my own pc- it runs every game on the market at high end with no problems -yet this swtor engine sucks!

They use the Hero Engine. And yes, it sucks. This is why we only have 8vs8 for PvP. Because anything more than that and places like Ilum drop to ~20FPS, no matter how great your box is.

Coming soon in November!

Tired of lag? Sick of wiping on Kephess night after night? THEN YOU'RE IN LUCK!

Available now in the CARTEL CASH SHOP, priority data packets! Reduce your lag by 15% for just 500 Cartel Coins!

ACT NOW!

Edited by Oninotalent
Whoa, font crazy!

I can count on 1 hand (barring Ilum and the early Taris memory leak) the times i've encountered lag since day one of early access to now.

L2PC.

Bahahahahahahaha, all I can say is BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Erishumlol

Coming soon in November!

Available now in the CARTEL CASH SHOP, priority data packets! Reduce your lag by 15% for just 500 Cartel Coins!

ACT NOW!

rofl - classic stuff right there, i spat my drink all over the table laughing so much - so sad its true but you gotta laugh at it otherwise u might cry.

L2PC.

I WISH I could get away with what I'd really LOVE to say to you........

All I can say, is, when you get a clue, I'll let you know.....

It's obvious you've never been in a REAL raid in this game, tho you're comeback will certainly say you have......

The lag in this game during boss fights is making it a living hell for me as tank!

I am sick of it- and its not only me- EVERYONE in the raid group all at the same time yells big lagspike down vent/ts !

It causes wipes and causes issues for tanking and it seems to get worse every single week!

I am out of here because of it- the last few weeks before my sub runs out and I wont be back till they can say they fixing the lag in hm ops!

This game requires a better PC than WoW, if you dont have one you lag.

Even if they optimize the engine better, the lag wont get cut down that much.

Coming soon in November!

ACT NOW!

Is this a one time deal.. or subscription based? :confused: