I'm a full tank, non DPS, how'd I get Demo and Annhi Medal in one hit?

NoaFlux

Got the Demolisher and Annihilator medals.

I have never received these before, especially at the same time. What did I do?

I have been trying to recreate the scenario by having all my damage buffs on, than I use Force in Balance with at least 6 enemies around ( to increase my chance of hitting 3 if it works like that...).

I'm assuming someone else buffed me too...what do you think?

Edited by NoaFlux

I heard that sometimes Force in Balance / Death Field counts everyone that you hit as one big hit.

So if you hit three targets at 2000 each, sometimes it will count that as a 6k hit, awarding you medals.

I heard that sometimes Force in Balance / Death Field counts everyone that you hit as one big hit.

So if you hit three targets at 2000 each, sometimes it will count that as a 6k hit, awarding you medals.

I have never had this with my sorc where I hit 3 @ 2.5k each I only get the 2.5k medal

My PT tank hit 6017 the other day, I was wondering how'd I did that big of a hit.

Nope it's not that, I do it all the time on my madness assassin, never seen that.

Edited by Sookster

My PT tank hit 6017 the other day, I was wondering how'd I did that big of a hit.

Nope it's not that, I do it all the time on my madness assassin, never seen that.

Yeah I do this all the time too, without much luck. Though when it first happened I thought FIB is what I did to get both medals...

My assumptions is that all 3 people (can't be more) that it hit where very weak players, that all my damage buffs were on, and that maybe I was also buffed by someone else. If in fact FIB does hit almost 2000 per character this would make sense.

Edited by NoaFlux

Sometimes it bugs. I've done 5500 hit few times and I'm absolutely sure I couldn't do such a damage when mostly struggling to get even 2500 and 3000+ are exeptions; or sage with 6200 dmg in healer spec. Nothing really interesting is going there anyway, just rare bugs.