Force Scream - Does it work in PvP?

joemika

So our only deafening effect is Disruption? Great, time to remove force scream off my actionbar. I barely use it as annihilation spec

Force scream is one of our hardest hitting abilities, you should be using it in PvP regardless of the stun. Also, if you plan on specing into carnage scream pretty much becomes 100% chance to crit with a 30% crit damage bonus.

Edited by JustinxDuff

Force Scream is one of the most powerfull Marauder skills. As other said if you go Caranage Spec which in my opinion is one of te best out there, you will get a 100% chance to crit with it plus if you get the other 10% extra damage from one of your passives you gonna own everything pretty fast.

I use Force scream in pvp every chance i get. I am Carnage spec, but it does alot of damage for very little rage at a small range. Great for those pesky Smugglers who like to run away....

It's really funny to use as a finisher. They're almost dead, stun you and try to run, thinking they're safe as long as they're outside of melee range.

Then you yell at them and they die.

It's really funny to use as a finisher. They're almost dead, stun you and try to run, thinking they're safe as long as they're outside of melee range.

Then you yell at them and they die.

Haha yes! I like choking someone at low hp and right before they die use scream...so satisfying