Annihilation stats to stack

Akillyz

Since 1.3 I've seen lots of stats change in importance from before the update. Specifically Accuracy...it use to be worthless, now it seems its worth while again. So since the changes, for Annihilation specs, what are the most important stats?

Submitted on my iPhone:

For annihilation

To answer your question- first it depends on if it's pvp or pve

Pvp: unbuffed

Acc: 90

Crit: 25

Then stack power and try to get surge in-between 70-80%

For pve:

Acc: 98-100% depending on difficulty of raid

Stack power then get surge to 70-80%, then go back to accuracy

You can get crit from strength, but I've noticed dps dips from tryin to get crit to 25% so I kept mine around 20%, I basically tried to remove crit from my mods and enhancements completelly since in a time of burn, I was popping berserk anyway

why should one stack power in the mods and such? Isnt It easier just to crit all the time with a +70% surge rating which does more damage per tick? Been debating this since I saw it. How much do non crit bleeds hit for when one stacks power? Im in rakata gear and I crit for 500 on rupture and 5/6 times there will be a crit. How much do the normal bleeds hit for compared to that?

why should one stack power in the mods and such? Isnt It easier just to crit all the time with a +70% surge rating which does more damage per tick? Been debating this since I saw it. How much do non crit bleeds hit for when one stacks power? Im in rakata gear and I crit for 500 on rupture and 5/6 times there will be a crit. How much do the normal bleeds hit for compared to that?

I'm always playing around with stats, and swapping out stuff to try to get more dps...

right now with my current test, I am at 36.90% Melee Crit and 75.82% Melee Crit Multiplier, my Rupture is ticking for 525 (with 5 stacks of Juyo Form and Rakata MIght Stim)

Unbuffed and un-stimmed stats are currently:

1796 STR

461 Power

99.89% Accuracy

Before I raid tonight I will remove some Crit and add more power, I'll compare the difference tomorrow.

Unbuffed I am

1904 Str (str augments in all gear)

37.09% crit

103.75% acc

Damage is 900 top

On 5 juyo buffs i hit for 500 when I crit.

What I want to know is what is the non cirt rupture tick for someone who stacks power in their mods, augmetns, etc

Unbuffed I am

37.09% crit

103.75% acc

Damage is 900 top

What I want to know is what is the non cirt rupture tick for someone who stacks power in their mods, augmetns, etc

your 37.09% is that melee crit or force crit?

and what do you mean Damage is 900 top?

Surge to 72 at least.

Try to keep crit near 30. Missing crits on Annihilate hurts, but you will rarely not crit with dots. Also, keeps the chance to shield Annihilate down.

Annihilation has a 3 coefficient to bonus damage. Power works really well with it. Bonus damage * 3 + Primary weapon damage. Lulz.

Accuracy? Eh, it's useful and missing any Annihilate really hurts. I stay close to 100 but I don't really play Anni anymore.

Unbuffed I am

37.09% crit

103.75% acc

Damage is 900 top

got home from work,swapped out a few things...

fully buffed and Rakata stim, my power is now 1060, with a 1002 Bonus Damage, i'm not fully maxed out on power but it's all the money I had at the time.

I removed ALL BUFFS and Stims.....and Rupture ticks for 266 and crit ticks for 554.

Fully buffed and rakata might stim , it ticks for 291 and crit ticks for 606

I have room for 7 more Power Augments (currently I have STR in those 7 slots)

Edited by Thundergulch

I don't know my EXACT stats, nor do I recall what I am unbuffed, as I always seem to be buffed with rakata might stim.

716 bonus damage

24% crit

78% surge

98% acc

I pull around 1890 dps on a dummy for 6 mins.

Kephess Hard Mode I do about 900k damage

Last night on Nightmare Pilgrim I did 590k damage

There aren't too many people, if any on our server that can top me in dps over time.

I did this by having all power augments. I use 2 battlemaster relics. I have campain bracers and black hole belt (need to get orange ones). Most everything else has the contents of the black hole boots inside. I have a crit surge enhancement in my gloves. I have the stuff from the pants in my pants and offhand to give me the accuracy.

Edited by PainKiller