Merc (PVP) Dps call to arms.

Soljin

It would seem our best chance to get some feedback on Biowares direction for Merc DPS in PvP would be to launch our questions on the "weekly Q&A thread". Here is a link to the thread please ask your questions there...http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=511496 Maybe if we make enough noise we can get some news on our DPS specs future.

i support this, however, i will not be taking part in submitting any questions.

i'm sorry, it just bothers me to read those articles and see the scripted responses, the choice of questions answered, the lack of truthful responses, etc.

the Q&A is nothing more than PR valium to keep the masses sedated.

when something useful actually comes out of a Q&A, class imbalances addressed, ACTUALLY ADDRESSED, not the "we're continually working towards fixes, blah, blah" i will probably have a stroke.

good luck, honestly.

if there is any way i can contribute, whether using past posts or current/future discussions in here, i would love to help you guys out!! (i just refuse to waste my time on game developer bulls**t Q&A sessions that never actually answer any REAL questions...)

Looks like they postponed the Normal Q&A topic for the F2P discussion so we have until next Tuesday to get our Merc questions figured out if you havnt already asked them. Seriously folks bombard them with these questions...The squeeky wheel gets the grease! Edited by Soljin

i support this, however, i will not be taking part in submitting any questions.

i'm sorry, it just bothers me to read those articles and see the scripted responses, the choice of questions answered, the lack of truthful responses, etc.

the Q&A is nothing more than PR valium to keep the masses sedated.

when something useful actually comes out of a Q&A, class imbalances addressed, ACTUALLY ADDRESSED, not the "we're continually working towards fixes, blah, blah" i will probably have a stroke.

good luck, honestly.

if there is any way i can contribute, whether using past posts or current/future discussions in here, i would love to help you guys out!! (i just refuse to waste my time on game developer bulls**t Q&A sessions that never actually answer any REAL questions...)

I feel your pain man....But! The way to force action is to bring an overwhelming voice......

There are easily a dozen threads running in different forums surrounding Merc issues, now if we can get a ridiculous amount of questions in every Q&A eventually they will answer the questions...We have threads about Merc on the PvP forums, the commandos are obviously on board...We just have to keep pushing every way we can...even if it seems futile.

I feel your pain man....But! The way to force action is to bring an overwhelming voice......

There are easily a dozen threads running in different forums surrounding Merc issues, now if we can get a ridiculous amount of questions in every Q&A eventually they will answer the questions...We have threads about Merc on the PvP forums, the commandos are obviously on board...We just have to keep pushing every way we can...even if it seems futile.

man, i'm with you in spirit dude...

i'm just so tired. i've been here since early beta. (played both conceal Op and FB Merc)

i feel as tho i've yelled from the highest mountain, only to go unheard. i'm not saying all my ideas are great or even worth a second look, but the concepts and ideas are out there.

i guess i've given up. this is BW's baby. and i now truly believe they will fall due to their lack of open-mindedness and inability to take constructive criticism.

i've been here for the appearance slot arguments, the Op nerfs, the Merc nerfs, the WZ game mode discussions, etc. etc.

this game has such huge potential, and i feel it is being run by imbeciles.

what keeps people playing? balance and content. both are severly lacking at this point.

like i said before, i wish you guys the best of luck, and i will support you anyway i can. whether its via PM or Merc discussion...

i do, however, refuse to put any more energy into what i feel, at this point, is a lost cause.

i'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans around...and this game just makes me sad lately...

all this potential, cockblocked by stubborness and wearing blinders.

i feel this is the NGE all over again...

Edited by T-Assassin

i'm just so tired. i've been here since early beta. (played both conceal Op and FB Merc)

i feel as tho i've yelled from the highest mountain, only to go unheard. i'm not saying all my ideas are great or even worth a second look, but the concepts and ideas are out there.

i guess i've given up. this is BW's baby. and i now truly believe they will fall due to their lack of open-mindedness and inability to take constructive criticism.

i've been here for the appearance slot arguments, the Op nerfs, the Merc nerfs, the WZ game mode discussions, etc. etc.

what keeps people playing? balance and content. both are severly lacking at this point.

like i said before, i wish you guys the best of luck, and i will support you anyway i can. whether its via PM or Merc discussion...

i do, however, refuse to put any more energy into what i feel, at this point, is a lost cause.

i'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans around...and this game just makes me sad lately...

I understand completely....

I have reached a point where Im pending a decision on the next set of test notes....If I dont see something for Merc Im done with the class...Since My Jugg is full WH I no longer have much to do...and Im pretty much a casual PvE guy so that doesnt hold my interest.

Dont care enough at this point to go into competative "ranked" its just a lot of effort for little objective...If Im going to PvP for fun and no reward...Ill go raid an enemy town..thats fun. Granted it should yield a reward...But it doesnt..whole different grievance there...

I dropped SWG on launch day of the NGE...I saw it for what it was, and didnt want it. I see the potential for this game to step on bad ground as well....Their current F2P model is totally fine, the second I can buy anything from a game store that increases my characters in strength I will cancel this game and never look back...I hope they never go there.

All said I am getting pretty indifferent about the game...and Im sure I will be no big loss if they dont do what I want them to do...

Edited by Soljin

I've started a vanguard but the thought of getting all the way back to the valor level I'm at and one piece away from full WH gear (I only play a couple hours a day) seems pointless. I don't know what I'm going to do I just got in a great guild I might have to go full healing which is ok but I'm still going to have to back track on the armor grind to get the proper set bonuses. There are several small tweaks that can fix this class and we are being hung out to dry until they get back to making game changes

Same here, I fell the pain. I shut my Merc down after 1.2. The masses called for a nerf and BW listened. We have been asking for a fair shake but it fell on deaf ears. I rerolled because my friends have stayed, many other Mercs just left. At least I knew what pre 1.2 was like. Man those were the days!