what level can start Dailies?

Ampalaea

I am now level 46 and finished Vosh, while I supposed to finish it at 47..so I am afraid that the last planet will not get me to 50. Space missions are very tough atm and have all grade 5 upgrades from starship vendor, so I stopped doing them cause I failed too much :).

Of course I can run some flashpoints or warzones, but I was wondering if it is possible to start dailies from 47-48 level. If yes, can I manage them in full blue armoring/hilt?does they give good experience?

I am now level 46 and finished Vosh, while I supposed to finish it at 47..so I am afraid that the last planet will not get me to 50. Space missions are very tough atm and have all grade 5 upgrades from starship vendor, so I stopped doing them cause I failed too much :).

Of course I can run some flashpoints or warzones, but I was wondering if it is possible to start dailies from 47-48 level. If yes, can I manage them in full blue armoring/hilt?does they give good experience?

maybe it depends what class you are, but i started belsavis dallies at lv 48 marauder.

also what about the Hoth bonus series, was that before or after voss, (i can't remember)

It was before :p I play a sith juggernaut and play in Immortal build. So far haven't found any problem on quests :p How do I start them?this is my first char, do I need to get a "start" quest from somewhere?

orbital station on belsavis, that will lead you to the quest hub