"up to 5 days early"

Profex_Radaloon

so there plan is to have most people in by the 5 day mark, so lets think about this guys...

the waves they are doing are to make sure there is good spread among the servers and balance. also to not overload the log in servers... anyone that played in beta and did the weekend warrior thing knows that ques are not fun. so in doing this they fill all the servers slowly and evenly so no to have a mad rush on a few servers.

and they only promised 5 days guys so starting 7 days early is awesome and there only doing to make the 5 day mark so remember that.

this just shows that bioware has a brain and thinks of these issues beforehand

THX BIOWARE!

so there plan is to have most people in by the 5 day mark, so lets think about this guys...

the waves they are doing are to make sure there is good spread among the servers and balance. also to not overload the log in servers... anyone that played in beta and did the weekend warrior thing knows that ques are not fun. so in doing this they fill all the servers slowly and evenly so no to have a mad rush on a few servers.

and they only promised 5 days guys so starting 7 days early is awesome and there only doing to make the 5 day mark so remember that.

this just shows that bioware has a brain and thinks of these issues beforehand

THX BIOWARE!

LOL I dunno about ques cuz I REALLY did the weekend warrior thing, was in when it open and out when they forced me out. But people need to understand that its 1. first come first server which is why im not in yet, 2. they DO NOT owe any early access, you havent paid for it and 3. Whining wont get ya in any faster.

You're thanking them for something you THINK they did/will do.

Will you just relax and wait? I don't see why people feel compelled to suck up to Bioware.

Same reason people feel compelled to believe their special and entitled to everything these days?

If I get in anytime on Thursday I will be quite pleased :)

Pre-ordered in September, didn’t really expect to get the whole 5 days

( but even in on Friday would work for me as well, as I didnt take time off this week, im not a dummy )

Edited by Dayln

You're thanking them for something you THINK they did/will do.

Will you just relax and wait? I don't see why people feel compelled to suck up to Bioware.

Bioware is making sure for a solid launch. That isn't hard to believe because that is there goal. they have done a lot of work and i commend them for it.

2. they DO NOT owe any early access, you havent paid for it

but we have, we were all charged an additional $5 (or 5 euro or whatever your currency is) for up to 5 days early access. They are staggering the entries ahead of time to achieve the 5 days for as many people as possible.

and 3. Whining wont get ya in any faster.

Trolls cant spell, why do you expect them to be able to read? :rolleyes: