Luke's in game alignment.

gabarooni

I think he would be gray leaning towards dark. As a young man in the movies he gave into his emotions quite a bit to do what he thought was right. (exp leaving his training on Dagobah to go save his friends) and even later on in the books while undoubtable a "Good" guy Luke always walked a fine line between the light and the the dark. He would do what needed to be done even if it involved giving up on the classic Jedi view of how to use the Force. (Exp the war with the Y/ Vong)

I think this kind of goes to show how being "Pure" Good can actually be much less then Ideal almost as much as being "Pure" Evil. What do you guys think?

I think he would be gray leaning towards dark. As a young man in the movies he gave into his emotions quite a bit to do what he thought was right. (exp leaving his training on Dagobah to go save his friends) and even later on in the books while undoubtable a "Good" guy Luke always walked a fine line between the light and the the dark. He would do what needed to be done even if it involved giving up on the classic Jedi view of how to use the Force. (Exp the war with the Y/ Vong)

I think this kind of goes to show how being "Pure" Good can actually be much less then Ideal almost as much as being "Pure" Evil. What do you guys think?

yeah no he would be pretty close to pure. Think about all of his decisions.

In the Cantana he apologizes and tries to avoid a fight.

On the Death Star he risks his life to save Leia

He stays to fight with the rebellion

On Dagobah he DOES the right thing and goes to save his friends. He doesn't want them to suffer. If it was darkside he would have left them so he could continue to become more powerfull

He does not join Vader

He chooses death instead of joining the dark side even after learning Vader was his father

He risks his life to save his friends from Jaba

On Endor he goes to meet his Father and turn him back to the Light side.

On the Death star he refuses to kill his father

On the Death star he risks his life to carry his father off of it.

its hard to find a single moment where he goes dark.

Edited by jarjarloves

Except when he gave into his anger on the second Death Star, actually turn to the dark side in the Dark Empire comics (and was only redeemed because of Leia), when he killed Lumiya instead of capturing her in LOTF, almost giving into despair after Mara's death.

I don't think he's grey, but he's definitely not pure.

Except when he gave into his anger on the second Death Star, actually turn to the dark side in the Dark Empire comics (and was only redeemed because of Leia), when he killed Lumiya instead of capturing her in LOTF, almost giving into despair after Mara's death.

I don't think he's grey, but he's definitely not pure.

Good points I forgot about when he killed Lumiya but lets face it if I were in the same situation as him I would like to think that I would do the same even though what he thought was the truth was wrong.