Bioware, please don't give up, we love TOR!

dejavy

Dear Developers,

we know that you met lots of troubles on the way of the game creation and we know that much more troubles will be met on the way you've chosen. We beg you not to give up and keep working with all the diligence to make your project shine. We love the game you've made. We want to play it. And we believe you can make it better. Please don't make us regret.

Thank you and good luck.

P.S.

Forgive my english please

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only real trouble the devs have is the "Everything is OK" dream living Bio-drones. The people who have problems with the game are labeled the "Vocal Minority" and Bioware has no intention of listening to them.

TLDR: Don't take anything the fanboys say on these forums seriously.

Endgame content is the biggest issue.

There are lots of other problems with the game, but the lack of an endgaging endgame is the biggest problem for maintaining subs. Making alts is fine, i'm an altaholic and even that isn't enough for me.

Players need something fun and challenging to do when they get to fifty. Dalies get boring very quickly.

My suggestion is to release a very challenging planet that cannot be done solo. Put world mobs in hard to reach places that require well geared groups, and raid forces, to take down. Put the best gear on them. Give people a challenge and a reward for their risk. Make the hardest bosses almost impossible to beat (remember the Sleeper?).

And obviously world PvP needs work.

Edited by --Grim--

Giving up in Bioware case is the only content patch during 6 months after release. I only hope they do their best for we could call our lost friends back. All my guild has disappeared from the server's surface. I can't call it success.

So, cheer up all those who doubt about the game's future!

Haters, you may keep spoiling our blood, but we're stronger.

Endgame content is the biggest issue.

Well, tell me a better endgame of this one? ................ I'm still waiting........ Usually when someone says that it means he does not really know what he means.

You have RWZ (and all the path to get to), you have raids and FPs. You have social points, you have explorations, you have world bosses, what the hell you want??? A kitty? A pie?

Dear Developers,

Please decide whether you're going to give up or keep going.

But whichever it is, for Pete's sake, TELL US!

If you're going to keep going, please tell us what we're going to see next from a feature and content perspective and in which quarter we can expect to see it.

If you're going to give up, we'll take your continued silence as confirmation of that decision.

Thanks.

Dear Developers,

Please decide whether you're going to give up or keep going.

But whichever it is, for Pete's sake, TELL US!

If you're going to keep going, please tell us , here on this website in these forums and not on a 3rd party website, what we're going to see next from a feature and content perspective and in which quarter we can expect to see it.

If you're going to give up, we'll take your continued silence as confirmation of that decision.

Thanks.

FIFY ;)

/agree

Edited by Urael

Well, tell me a better endgame of this one? ................ I'm still waiting........ Usually when someone says that it means he does not really know what he means.

You have RWZ (and all the path to get to), you have raids and FPs. You have social points, you have explorations, you have world bosses, what the hell you want??? A kitty? A pie?

Almost everyone's endgame is more fun than SWTOR's. EQ, EQ2, WoW, AoC, etc, etc,, all of them have a more interesting endgame that has variety and depth.

SWTOR's endgame sucks and you know it. The same boring dailies over and over and a couple flashpoints. None of which are that challenging or fun.

Besides that there is nothing else to do. Crafting is pointless, minigames are nonexistant, world PvP is a joke. etc etc.

Fp's lmao usless, raiding is easier and rewards better gear making dungeons pointless

wait exploration ?

and thats why end game fails green lvl 50 quest greens > raiding should of been greens >fps>raids

Two new flashpoints and a new operation plus more coming in a few months ain't that bad considering this far into their lifetime most MMOs are still fixing what came with the box

dont make excuses most mmo's that are out now come pretty well done and its still got bugs and performance issues

Almost everyone's endgame is more fun than SWTOR's. EQ, EQ2, WoW, AoC, etc, etc,, all of them have a more interesting endgame that has variety and depth.

SWTOR's endgame sucks and you know it. The same boring dailies over and over and a couple flashpoints. None of which are that challenging or fun.

Besides that there is nothing else to do. Crafting is pointless, minigames are nonexistant, world PvP is a joke. etc etc.

Ok explain to the audience WoW and all other MMOs you listed endgame.

Ok explain to the audience WoW and all other MMOs you listed endgame.

let's just take a look at similar stage world of warcraft (level cap increase planned, installing last major content updates pre upgrade).

looking strictly at raid/operation quality content -

Naxxramus is released. it has 17 bosses.

the sum total of all swtor raiding is 14 bosses, 15 if you include NMP.

the top tier raiding for swtor at the moment is 5 bosses (HM EC + NMP).

this was a time where "progression" was a serious thing, because there was so much damn content to progress through

dont make excuses most mmo's that are out now come pretty well done and its still got bugs and performance issues

Well, TSW kinda blows that argument out of the water, even the earliest of quests had game breaking bugs. To be honest I haven't had a single game breaking bug in SWTOR except for when I glitch once a month and fall through the environment

let's just take a look at similar stage world of warcraft (level cap increase planned, installing last major content updates pre upgrade).

this was a time where "progression" was a serious thing, because there was so much damn content to progress through

Perfect, this is for raiders, then what you have for other kind of players?

So endgame bosses are measured in quantity, not quality. Gotcha. I'm sure 15 retextured bosses from earlier content with simple tank & spank mechanics are such a rage to play trhough

Noone is forceing you here. The door is at the end of the hall.......

You really need to step back and look at what people are saying. Here in the forums and with their wallets. SWTOR is failing badly. And part of the reason for that is because the devs wear the same blinders you do.

Noone here wants SWTOR to fail. They are telling the devs what is wrong with their product. But if the devs continue to wear the same blinders you do, then this game will continue to fail. More people are leaving this game every day.

Is that what you want?

Edited by --Grim--