Fotj era Luke Skywalker....Does anyone else come close?

gabarooni

He fights Abe to a stand off several times (And beats her a few time imo), takes on Sith Lords half a dozen at a time, picks up new Force powers like a fish takes to water, can create and send illusions across the galaxy, and has the knowledge and swordsman ship to stand toe to toe with....well anyone. At this point in time would you say that Luke is the most powerful Force user Ever? Or is there someone else from the Star Wars lore that could actually beat him in a fight?

Reborn palpatine and Darth Caedus, can't think of anybody else.

There were a couple times when Luke spanked Caedus the time that comes to the top of my head was when Luke when to get Ben off the ship and pinned Caedus to his chair like a bug using the force. If I rember right the chair and the floor around Caedus begain to crush and Caedus was just stuck there helpless. The only reason why Luke wasent the one to defeat Caedus (And I really hope were talking about Jacen here or this is a long post about nothing, i'm not good at rembering names lol ) Was because he had a force vision that showed if he were the one to confront and kill Caedus it would lead him down the dark side.

Reborn palpatine I never read about but Luke isn't more powerful then him during the FotJ era?

Edited by gabarooni
mis spells

There were a couple times when Luke spanked Caedus the time that comes to the top of my head was when Luke when to get Ben off the ship and pinned Caedus to his chair like a bug using the force. If I rember right the chair and the floor around Caedus begain to crush and Caedus was just stuck there helpless. The only reason why Luke wasent the one to defeat Caedus (And I really hope were talking about Jacen here or this is a long post about nothing, i'm not good at rembering names lol ) Was because he had a force vision that showed if he were the one to confront and kill Caedus it would lead him down the dark side.

Reborn palpatine I never read about but Luke isn't more powerful then him during the FotJ era?

You said close to Luke, not as powerful, nobody is, but those two come the closest, Caedus was actually becoming quite the match for Luke towards the end of his life, Jaina was the Sword of the Jedi, she only even scratched him because he was disinterested in a fight with her, he had far more important things to deal with, he was even more powerful than Vader, the sourcebook lists him as 'What Vader could have been.' now obviously, he wasn't as powerful as Luke became, but he was damn near close.