Best Imperial Solo Class Toon

Talyndor

None are really that much easier than any other.

The one you personally will have the easiest time with is the on you think you will enjoy playing the most. Or maybe make a Bounty Hunter since you don't have anyone from that class yet?

For me it is Imperial Agent, Operative. Few reasons below:

1. Healing skills.

2. Stealth.

3. Story line.

4. Really nice looking ship unique to imperial agent alone.

5. High class flexibility: You can be dps with healer companion, healer with tank/dps companion and most importantly You can sneak past all those unworthy cannon fodders on the way to mission objective:)

For solo play I recommend having stealth bonus maxed in skill tree all the time.

Hi!

If I want to create a toon on the Imperial side, and I primarily run stuff solo, what would be the best and easiest class to run solo?

Thanks!

I found it so far if you want to solo the best imp class for me is by far the Sorcerer they are devistating trust me ;):hope_02: IMO of course :D

Bounty Hunters are a decent choice as they start off with a healing companion. If you decide to make him a mercenary you will also gain the ability to heal yourself. Operatives can also heal themselves, reducing downtime a bit. Sith Warriors get their healing companion fairly early so they might be a good choice for you, although the speed at which you can kill using your first companion pretty much equals out using a healer companion.

It's gotta be an operative. I have a few high-level classes, and operative is best for solo play, but does have some important roles in group work.

But the stealth/melee tree (concealment) isn't very useful. Lethality (poisons) and medicine (healing) are very good.

It's gotta be an operative. I have a few high-level classes, and operative is best for solo play, but does have some important roles in group work.

But the stealth/melee tree (concealment) isn't very useful. Lethality (poisons) and medicine (healing) are very good.

I leveled as Concealment and I have to agree for the most part, at least until you get Hidden Strike ~level 36. Then it becomes ridiculous. I used Kaliyo as my companion all the way until a particular point (not spoiling for the newbies) then switched to the other tank.