I really think the restoration ability needs tweaking.

Khraizin

Okay maybe this is just me being weened off of the way WoW did things, but I REALLY do not like how I have to sit down and spend so much time healing before pulling the next set of dudes, even if it's not to heal myself, but rather, to top off my companion.

I like that the content is somewhat challenging and that I feel legitimately punished when I make a mistake like forgetting to use defensive Cooldowns and such, but to be honest i'm not sure it's worth needing to patch myself up after every fight with just a strong enemy involved.

My problem is that this feels really clunky and frustrating when one fight doesn't flow seamlessly into another. So this is what I recommend: When you are not in a War zone, abilities like recharge and reload should carry a ten second cooldown but instantly restores 30% of your life and the remaining 70% over ten seconds instead of fifteen. This would lead to less time spent waiting for health to come back and more time actually fighting.

Thoughts?

Edited by Khraizin

Don't die and there is no problem.

Im wondering how hes dieing so much this became a issue?

My Sage with Qyzen can literally go

1 2 3 4 with out a break on ilum at the turrets (if 4 up)

And can do same in the cave where you kill for prototype quest items.

I dont know how much more seemless it could get!

Literally only time I have more then 3 second stops is when I solo 2 man heroics or solo same level champions

and even then its maybe 20 seconds at most and im up to next one.

How can the OP be having the experience he discribes?

Wait he said it was challenging while leveling

I take it all back,

I get what hes saying but developers can not dumb down games even more just for him.

Players want more challenge, not less

It might be nice if it could be used while moving (maybe 1.5 second cast time then heal over time) but really it is not much of a big deal. You don't need extra supplies or anything, at any point in the game you will always have an ability to heal you up for your whole health within the same (short) time. Most fights have no risk of dying (which has little penalty itself), if the only penalty is how long you have to wait to heal after, that is pretty minor especially considering how quick you heal up.