How much strenght do you guys have?

Snoizer

Hey

I am this kind of guy who always try to improv my character. When i see someone with better stats than me I have to find out what he is doing differently from me etc.

Now to my qestion. How much strenght do you/did you have with full rakata gear?

My gear now consists of 2 BH implants, one legacy wrist and one legacy belt with decent mods (better stats than my rakata ones), a columi chest piece and BH boots. Everything else is pure rakata with minors tweeks.

Without any stim or the consular buff I am sitting with 1800 strenght and 2011 with stims and buffs. Is this okey for my gear? Should I have more?

I have only augmented five of my items so far so that will of cource do some difference, so keep that in mind.

I always like to share thoughts and ideas with fellow sentinels :)

I currently have 2175 Strength when buffed.

That is with full rakata and black hole implants.

I pulled the 61 STR mods out of a couple extra rakata off-hands I had and moved them into other pieces. I also swapped a couple black hole armoring pieces in.

I also dumped the rakata wrist and waist items for moddable ones. My wrist and waist have 140 STR in each.

Here is a link to my gear:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/f080480a-62f2-4cf2-b00c-12b1de1dcef0

For some reason the site shows 15 less strength than I actually have. I have verified all the gear though.

Edited by Tasburath

How many of your items are augmented? Because if you have most of your items augmented the difference make sense. Otherwise we should be on almost the same level.

I have a couple of items giving 140 str and the rest of them is giving around 125-127, except my columi chest giving 109 (without augment) and the implants/earings of course.

If you aren't almost fully augmented I most have done something wrong. To bad you can't link your gear as you can on WoW, would be fun to see.

I know I am over 2000 strenght before stims.

one thing I did was buy the black hole chest for the DPS Guardians and pull the Mod/armoring/enhancement and use them in a medium armor chest. more strenght than the other chests available to me. No campain yet

I currently have 2175 Strength when buffed.

That is with full rakata and black hole implants.

I pulled the 61 STR mods out of a couple extra rakata off-hands I had and moved them into other pieces. I also swapped a couple black hole armoring pieces in.

I also dumped the rakata wrist and waist items for moddable ones. My wrist and waist have 140 STR in each.

Here is a link to my gear:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/f080480a-62f2-4cf2-b00c-12b1de1dcef0

For some reason the site shows 15 less strength than I actually have. I have verified all the gear though.

FYI it might be showing less strength because you maybe didn't include your datacrons that you've picked up