Malavai Quinn healing

Duckydalegend

Hi guys,

I've only recently started (at level 50 too) to use Malavai Quinn.

So far I've got his bonus healing to 413.0, with cunning at (1149): +160.9, power at (212): +36.0, Tech power at (1026): + 174.4 and skills/buff at +41.7.

Is that good for the minute or does it need some working on?

Hi guys,

I've only recently started (at level 50 too) to use Malavai Quinn.

So far I've got his bonus healing to 413.0, with cunning at (1149): +160.9, power at (212): +36.0, Tech power at (1026): + 174.4 and skills/buff at +41.7.

Is that good for the minute or does it need some working on?

I hope you don't mind if I answer your question with a question of my own..

Does Quinn provide a level of healing that has a noticeable impact on minimizing your downtime between mobs? For example, with my 50 Marauder, Quinn (In a mix of Columi, Tionese, and Recruit Combat Medic gear) does a pretty good job at keeping me alive when taking on Elites and weaker. In group settings, his Carbonite spray comes in handy with keeping a mob corralled until I can get to it. I can bounce from group to group with almost no downtime at all.

When it comes to the Immortal Juggernaut that I am leveling (24 as of right now) Quinn shines even brighter, and compliments my tank perfectly. I don't die.. period. I can solo Champions and pull multiple groups of mobs simultaneously.

So more or less, once you get Quinn to the point where he keeps you alive like that, pat yourself on the back... and roll on that IA/Smuggler gear that no one appears to want.