Offhand damage

Kayurin

I just noticed that my mh damage goes around 856 - 1010 but my offhand with the full 3 ranks of Dual Wield Mastery is only around 199 - 299.

It's even less than the regular 30% I should have without the talents.

The regular damage should be the same. You are seeing the bonus damage. Hover your mouse over the numbers to have them defined.

Yeah, noticed that MH damage added the melee bonus damage I got via power while the OH is just 66% of the base weapon damage.

Also it says that OH damage is simply added to the skills that can strike with two weapons.

So if I got this straight, the only use of dual wielding is adding that minimal damage and allowing me to use the skills that require two sabers? I mean, a dual wielding attack doesn't even counts as 2 different attacks?

Yeah, noticed that MH damage added the melee bonus damage I got via power while the OH is just 66% of the base weapon damage.

Also it says that OH damage is simply added to the skills that can strike with two weapons.

So if I got this straight, the only use of dual wielding is adding that minimal damage and allowing me to use the skills that require two sabers? I mean, a dual wielding attack doesn't even counts as 2 different attacks?

Off-hand attacks are "different" attacks. They must be, since they also have much lower accuracy than main-hand attacks. They can miss, be avoided, crit, or proc something (e.g. Ataru strike) independent of any main-hand attacks.