is Bloodthirst ever used in PVP?

SuperomegaOP

It seems like a pve only thing. people usually always want predation

There are burn phases in organized pvp where bloodthirst should be used. It's not necessarily going to be used on cooldown, but it should be used fairly frequently when it's up.

I use bloodthirst when the gate is about to rest from 0 to 4 pies, It's important to let people know when your going to use it, so your team can kill multiple people simultaneously.

I also use it when I need to take a node in civil war, and I know they just rotated to a different turret- this is a desperation tactic.

I rarely use it hutball because I like mobility more, but if a jug just jumped and is about to score, and I have enough defenders with me, I'll pop it since they are immune to immobilizing affects for a few seconds after charge.

• 4 weeks later...
I like to use it when I'm going 1v1 to ensure I get the kill, and quickly enough to take the node. I will also use it out of the gate on voidstar offence so we get some extra killing done right off the bat. Other than that it really depends on the situation, more often than not I will use it over predation or berserk.